Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
    Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Flunklesnarkin View Post
    Enough with the negativity.. try to say something constructive.. or make a suggestion to the dev's
    I have it was drowned out with "stop crying" and other such attacks.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

2. 04-22-2011 12:22 PM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Character
    Arisingchicken
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 60
    I'd like to see multiple sources for NQ pops and at least a small chance of bb items form NQ pop rather than their total removal. Instead I'll see posts about how easy it is to get seals or that this is my incentive to not get all my exp in abyssea as if parties will magically start forming in old zones again. Oh wait, those already got posted.

As much as Rambus is getting annoying the "suggest something" angle is a laugh, hot topics always wind up this way. Most posts will be pigeon holed into crying or fanboy early on.
    (1)

4. 04-22-2011 12:33 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalVariable View Post
    I'd like to see multiple sources for NQ pops and at least a small chance of bb items form NQ pop rather than their total removal. Instead I'll see posts about how easy it is to get seals or that this is my incentive to not get all my exp in abyssea as if parties will magically start forming in old zones again. Oh wait, those already got posted.

As much as Rambus is getting annoying the "suggest something" angle is a laugh, hot topics always wind up this way. Most posts will be pigeon holed into crying or fanboy early on.
    the easiest "fix" is not change the drop rates for BB items since you need 99 KS.

other ways around it is seal extange but i think a big issue would be people doing KB more then anything
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambus View Post
    the easiest "fix" is not change the drop rates for BB items since you need 99 KS.

other ways around it is seal extange but i think a big issue would be people doing KB more then anything
    That was a lot better than freaking out and crying over it lol.. hopefully the devs listen.
    (0)

Character
    Crocker
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Way to many posts to read through them all so here's my thoughts on the matter...

KS99 version of the 3 land kings are harder than HQ versions.
    NQ versions already had a stupid low drop rate and that should remain and not be removed.

So doing KS99 for a 100% chance at the NQ that drops nothing for a chance at the HQ that's easy compared to the KS99 version is just wrong.

Should Raise the drop rate of the KS99, Keep the same drop rate for the NQ, and lower the drop rate on the HQ slightly lets say 80% instead of 100%. Making the drop rates of other items a little higher wouldn't hurt either like the Defending ring and Strider Boots.
    (3)

Character
    Henihhi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Rambus do you think by spamming this thread the devs will take you any more seriously? It is more than apparent that the majority who posted are in favor of this change. Stop beating your head off the wall and screaming mememememe! until the update actually comes out. Or try making a dev suggestion thread. Honestly the more you post in here screaming about egg, the more it looks like you are only worried about one thing, and not the entire community you claim to be representing. Hell if I am bored one day, I will go to ksnm turtle with you for the lols- i think we are on same server.
    (2)
    A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. Here is a game most of you can handle.

http://www.notdoppler.com/superpressspacetowinactionrpg2009.php

Character
    Angelios
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    I could accept this change if there will be some sort of Seal Exchange as suggested by others. As it stands right now the Effort greatly outweighs the reward.
    (1)

Character
    Linkzell
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 90
    IDk if this has been said or not,(I got to page 15 of this thread and got board) but here it goes.

Player: "I want a Kraken Club! but the RMTs are over camping it"
    SE: Never fear, player!

SE moved the K-Club to BCNM 60. Granted, 60BSs take less time to get then 99KSs, but it is the same concept.

I dont see anyone complaining about the K-club. And, if you want something thats "not the BB, but close to it" like the Octave club... POOF, have a brown belt.

I support this 100% and can not wait for the update.
    (3)

Character
    Henihhi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KigenAngelios View Post
    I could accept this change if there will be some sort of Seal Exchange as suggested by others. As it stands right now the Effort greatly outweighs the reward.
    And that is the problem. If you think farming KS really requires effort, you should just quit. What part exactly of smacking EP mobs or farming crafting mats requires effort? OMG i might have to farm or form a shout group! Lots of effort there /sarcasm
    (5)
    A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. Here is a game most of you can handle.

http://www.notdoppler.com/superpressspacetowinactionrpg2009.php

I'm still sorta in awe of this whole "KSNM drop rates are toooo looooow" stuff. I've done plenty of KS99, and I could just as easily say I've had a 100% drop rate for BB items (it's more like 50-75% really, I've never had a problem seeing them). Is that unusually high? Definitely. But here's the thing (Shamelessly snipping this from another Poster in another thread): The plural of anecdote is not data.

Do you know what that means? Your personal experiences don't mean a darn thing in regards to the actual drop rate in a global setting. The Dev Team could set the drop rate to 99% and you could still go 1/30. It would be unlikely, but it's not impossible.

Now, I'm not saying the current KS99 drop rates are super freaking awesome, but offhand they do seem to mirror the NQ HNM drop rates anyways. So what's the big deal? I'll tell you what's going to happen.

This update is only going to decrease the number of chances any one person/group has at Black Belt items if that person/group is consistently claiming NQ/HQ HNMs. Now here's the kicker: If a group is consistently claiming NQ/HQ HNMs, they should honestly be capped on Black Belt items anyways. If you are not consistently claiming NQ/HQ HNMs, and thus still need Black Belt items, this update does not negatively affect you. You are not losing an opportunity to get a Black Belt item if you are not able to claim to begin with.

Furthermore, this update significantly increases the amount of total HNMs/Black Belt items popped and obtained on a server-wide scale.

I don't need to hear about how "Getting KS is hard". It's not. I absolutely cannot believe that someone who takes pride in their Relic, while scorning players who get Empyrean Weapons in short order, is so positively averse to anything that requires even the slightest amount of time to accomplish. This was the same complaint you had about Magian Trials too and it's absolutely ridiculous. If these forums existed when the game was first launched, I would honestly not have been surprised to see you posting in every single thread about how Yoichinoyumi takes "too much currency", "is too expensive", and "requires too much time to obtain".

I also don't want to hear about how "Everyone is going to just spam Dring". That's Pchan bullcrap which just assumes no one has any friends. Given the absolutely massive number of people freaking out in General Discussion, in the Gameplay forums, and in the Monk forums, I swear there really ought to be plenty of people to team up with for all 3 Kings. Even around people who don't need Black Belt, I honestly do feel a bit bad if so many people don't have even a single friend who would be willing to give them their 99 KS to help with their Black Belt. My friends and I do similar shit all the time, it's really not a foreign concept (in fact, it must be a domestic concept if Pchan can't grasp it).
    (7)

I will have my revenge!

Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast