Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tagrineth
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I for one think this is the worst thing they could possibly do.
    The HNMs need to be less annoying to camp, not more annoying to pop.

Making them pop spawns and all is fine, however now you're REQUIRED to do the KS99, which is harder than the NQ spawns, to get a drop that may not be 100%, to pop the NQ version and get another drop, that may also not be 100%, to pop the HQ and hope for the BB item, which is assured to not be 100%.
    Worst update that they've hit us with in a while.
    lol I like how you blatantly didn't read the update, since you completely missed the individual line, separate from the rest, that outright says the pop item will ALWAYS drop.

Edit: it even says "at least" 1. Har har har.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuneo View Post
    Must be talking about those people who were mad that they couldn't leech.
    Naw son, I mean those 150+ Page threads about how Abyssea ruined the game and needs to be restricted to 75+ so that people would have to EXP outside again. I'm told that there are a huuuuge number of players who feel that way. But of course it would be silly to restrict paid content that was advertised as level 30 entry so SE just did the next best thing. Now, if you want black belts or D rings or King gear, you have to EXP the old fashioned way! Leechers can still leech, Real Hardcore Old School Legitimate Non-Cheating Champions of Justice can strut their stuff in Ebodies and Drings while we swoon~.
    (6)

I will have my revenge!

Wow look at all the people cry. I think this is great. Will open up more reasons to exp outside of abyssea for beastmen seals, Would recreate HNMLS's and would seperate the dedicated monks from the abyssea mnks. Good work DEVs!
    (5)

2004-2011

Player
    Please, please, please... Love of God, Love of God, Love of God...

Rare/Ex these items, they can't be sold, bazaared, or auctioned...
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Topdogg View Post
    Wow look at all the people cry. I think this is great. Will open up more reasons to exp outside of abyssea for beastmen seals, Would recreate HNMLS's and would seperate the dedicated monks from the abyssea mnks. Good work DEVs!
    Right on, brother! This guy knows what I mean!
    (2)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Tsuneo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Recreate HNMLS's for NMs that can be killed with a few people?
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Naw son, I mean those 150+ Page threads about how Abyssea ruined the game and needs to be restricted to 75+ so that people would have to EXP outside again. I'm told that there are a huuuuge number of players who feel that way. But of course it would be silly to restrict paid content that was advertised as level 30 entry so SE just did the next best thing. Now, if you want black belts or D rings or King gear, you have to EXP the old fashioned way! Leechers can still leech, Real Hardcore Old School Legitimate Non-Cheating Champions of Justice can strut their stuff in Ebodies and Drings while we swoon~.
    Words cannot express the amount of Guy-Love felt in this post.
    (4)

Character
    Kunihiro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    For people unable to claim with bots this is far fairer and they might actually get to fight them, as for the gear being obsolete...if that were teh case nobody would care one way or the other. It simply isn't the case, a good portion of them are still desired.
    Blame it on claim bots, it's what people do. I'm sure that every person that has gotten gear of HNMs simply botted. People got drops because they went and you could always out claim a bot. It always came down to luck.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I for one think this is the worst thing they could possibly do.
    The HNMs need to be less annoying to camp, not more annoying to pop.
    Can't have one without the other -- especially with all the abusive cheaters out there.
    (1)

What? Really? No one's super happy that there's a reason for people to EXP outside Abyssea from 40-75 again? What's going on? I thought it was like a supermajority of players that wanted some sort of added incentive to EXP normally. This is, like, as big an incentive as they could give.
    Just take all the overpowered gear and weapons they gave us all and go rape EP mobs in 3-6 person alliance and get lots of KS. Why link other activites to things if you don't want to? Fro everyone else being able to pop Faf/Nid etc just by doing FoV seems pretty good, especially since all these NMs/BCNM can be low manned.

Only problem I can see is the mass overcrowding at king camps now till update day lol
    (2)

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast