Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darkShirou View Post
    They didn't even bother confirming whether or not BB items will still drop from the KS99's, which I can only assume that they no longer will in this new, HNM-LS only solution.
    Wow, you guys really dont know how to read, do you?

It's blatantly stated by a dev in a different thread that KS99 BCs will continue to drop BB items. You can find the exact post by using the dev tracker, or you can be lazy and copy/paste this link

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...0514#post80514
    (0)
    Sovereign of Diabolos
    http://www.etherealls.com

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    i don't care to much about ppl killing kings but why should they make D ring easier to get after alot of ppl put in so much time and didication to get one? If they removed it from KB and put it like Tia or someting, LW maby id not be so irritated, but i killed KB in 4m with THF SAM BLU RDM RDM & NIN with only 2 meteors goin off.its so ez to kill now. Now it'll be popped like 50x a week and there will be teal or full perle ppl running around with a D ring, quite the slap in my face.
    (0)

Did anyone notice that the never said that Fafnir/Adamantoise/Behemoth will drop Nidhogg/Aspidochelone/King Behemoth items 100%. That could further extend the amount of time this will take.
    (0)

Character
    Tamarsamar
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Natenn View Post
    i don't care to much about ppl killing kings but why should they make D ring easier to get after alot of ppl put in so much time and didication to get one?
    Let's see, roughly seven years of being in the game, times 32 servers at an average of five rings a year if you're lucky (minus, of course, five times the eight servers that were deactivated over the past year) . . . yeah, I'm sure those 1080 at most people across all servers would be oh so offended! I'm sure that they are probably just as offended at that as the 100 or so people who got their rings from the Mog Bonanza!

Seriously, dude. Get over yourself.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    hmm nice to know people do find problems with this "update"

I think this makes egg above everything else much harder to get then current methods. making dring easier to get is needed though, this update will do that. I do not understand making BB items harder to get though, esp egg.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    5 a year is the best case scenario, lucky if more then 2 drop per server per year. You might be for the everyone gets the best of everything w/o really fighting for it but im not. Anything common isn't worth having most of the time. Use to be if you wanted something prestigious like relics/D rings/things like that, you would have to bust your ass to get one and hope you get lucky on top of that. Now lazy ppl get this stuff with ease. Im against getting stuff w/o effort.
    (0)

Character
    Randwolf
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    i don't care to much about ppl killing kings but why should they make D ring easier to get after alot of ppl put in so much time and didication to get one? If they removed it from KB and put it like Tia or someting, LW maby id not be so irritated, but i killed KB in 4m with THF SAM BLU RDM RDM & NIN with only 2 meteors goin off.its so ez to kill now. Now it'll be popped like 50x a week and there will be teal or full perle ppl running around with a D ring, quite the slap in my face.
    Get over it. Ask all the Thieves that camped the Thief Knife for days and days on end. Then, poof, you can now pop the mob and get the item easily. Or, simply pick one up on the AH for an incredibly low price.

I'm sorry the game didn't stand still for you to continue to feel 1337 for accomplishments past. You can get with the program and keep moving forward. Or, just as in real life, you can do nothing new and look like you stepped out of time machine. Ever seen someone with one of the original cell phones? They paid incredible of amounts of money for it back then. Now, it's worth nothing. Basing your worth on items will always be a losing proposition.
    (1)
    All Jobs 99
    GS 54, BS 50, Alch 60, Bone 57, WW 60, Cloth 53, Cook 60, LC 60, Fish 51
    Playing Since NA PS2 Release

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    For 1 there is no real accomplishments anymore, the l33t drops/titles mean zilch now. Hopefully the new content puts and end to all the abyssea gloating crap. I saw a group yesterday use 3 Brew on 1 glavoid, unacceptable. No more easy outs to avoid wipes/losing claim, yes please.
    (0)

Character
    Denabond
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 90
    For 1 there is no real accomplishments anymore, the l33t drops/titles mean zilch now. Hopefully the new content puts and end to all the abyssea gloating crap. I saw a group yesterday use 3 Brew on 1 glavoid, unacceptable. No more easy outs to avoid wipes/losing claim, yes please.
    Well Voidwatch will be outside of abyssea, so no more Brew safety net for people who suck now. Now its up to SE to have them be timed NMs or pop NMs is something else entirely.
    (0)

Character
    Horovivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They say Abyssea saved the game and it did. I for one will be glad to see Abyssea and its ease be some what lessened in this game. I for one loved the challenge this game once presented, Abysseea took that away from players who love challenge. I for one am hoping that changes like this are what we can expect in the future, SOME DIFFICULTY!!!!
    (0)

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast