Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Guardstance?

Player
    how SE implemented MNK reminds me of the original FF on Nintendo. At first MNK (in FF it was called Black Belt) sucked, but at high level it is the most powerful DD in the game. The same is for FFXI, as we get higher and higher in levels MNK becomes like a god.

I do agree that guard needs to be fixed. It's ridiculous that you can have capped guard and still get hardly any procs against anything worthwhile. I hope SE makes AF3 +3 in next update with something like guard activation rate + on the gear or at least something to fix guard.
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    I hope SE makes AF3 +3 in next update with something like guard activation rate + on the gear or at least something to fix guard.
    Please no, lol don't waste good gear on guard activation rate.

As I've said before. Guard as it is now doesn't do much in comparison to parry/shield. They need to change how the thing even works before worrying about activation rate.
    (0)

Character
    Leroyj
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    You're going back and forth on yourself.

You just said
    mnk was definitely number 1 choice for tanking in all of those events

and just flopped back to
    but mnk was shit at endgame in general

So again, I ask. What are you basing this on? Because as it is now, you're not making a very good point, lol.

Define all the activities you consider "general endgame", the most efficient method to do that event, and why mnk was not a effective in the execution of that strategy.
    It's called sarcasm lul. Seems rather visible to me but I dunno guess I need to make it more obvious next time.

Also edit: I can't really prove much for you in terms of endgame because i was never asked to come mnk aswell as everyone else who perhaps had it lvled, lulz.
    (0)
    Last edited by Captain; 03-13-2011 at 05:18 AM.

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Well, look at 90% of the posters on these forums. It's hard to tell whose actually serious if you don't know them and who are the genuine tards, lol.
    (0)

Character
    Leroyj
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    Well, look at 90% of the posters on these forums. It's hard to tell whose actually serious if you don't know them and who are the genuine tards, lol.
    Your signature seems to be implying something to me.
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Don't let the g6 fever fool you boss
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5