Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Character Reactivation Service......When?

- Suspension of Character Reactivation Service
    The character reactivation service was suspended as of Mar. 7, 2011 7:00 (PDT). Because it will take additional time to merge the character data from the “Source Worlds” and “Destination Worlds,” this service will not be immediately available following completion of the World Merge. Once a recovery date is determined we will make an announcement.
    I talked with support service they told me that the only way to get back my character is to use Character Reactivation Service web tool, but if the announce is correct it will be available some days after the 10th of May?
    (1)

This is due to server merge, simple as that.
    (0)

Gladio,

The announcement you are referring to is correct. The Character Reactivation Service will not be available until the World Merge is completed. Once we have a definite timeframe as to when the Character Reactivation Service will become available, this information will be posted to the Official FINAL FANTASY XI Forum, as well as the Official PlayOnline website. We recommend keeping an eye on the Official FINAL FANTASY XI Forum for further updates.
    (1)

Thank you for the answer Nadeu.

I hope in a previous date for the reactivation of service, till the world merge is a lot of time but I think this happened due to the reschedule of merge for the earthquake
    (0)

Bump!
    Now the patch and the world merge are done, when do you think to reactivate this service?
    (0)
    Last edited by Gladio; 05-11-2011 at 04:32 AM.

Player
    I am keen to re-activate my character also..... any info would be much appriciated

(1)

Player
    Any more info on when the service will become available?
    (1)

Character
    Daleterrence
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Transferring my post in another topic over here, didn't know this one was here.

"I'd like to know this too. I'm waiting on it being back up.. Hope it is before the Anniversary is over, I want my swanky new threads. =(

Contacted SE Support twice now and both times they couldn't help.

Edit: I'm looking now to see when they bought it back online after the last merge to see how long of a wait we are in for..

Edit2: When it was suspended for last year's World Merge, it was down from Mar. 9, 2010 - Apr. 12, 2010... I'd get comfy, it's going to be a long wait. =("

Deleted what isn't relevant to this topic.
    (2)
    Sup Forum?

Player
    I also didn't see this topic, but technically mine was first Very useful information Daleterrence! Logical thinking ftw!
    (1)

The service It's already off-line since 07th march 2011, I think beacuse the earthquake problems delay the world merge.
    I hope to don't wait another month.
    (0)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast