Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

"MP Recovered While Healing" staves anyone?

I think it's great that we have a "Cure Potency" trial staff to rival the Light Staff, as well as the other elemental affinity attributes, but I've been wondering why we haven't seen a trial staff to rival the Dark Staff's "MP Recovered while healing" stat, or "hMP."

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I still do plenty of things outside of Abyssea and would love the same kind of jump to hMP that I can get with my Cure Potency staff. We also have trial weapons (not just staves) with stats similar to the ones on the elemental staves, so I don't understand why we've skipped out on hMP when everything else related to the elemental staves is accounted for.
    (0)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Character
    Tamarsamar
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Let me get this straight . . . you seriously want to go through yet another horribly tedious set of Staff Trials?
    (0)

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    If theres no HMP staff by now I doubt were going to get one. However, theres been a bunch of HMP gear added to the game since the cap was raised from 75 thatès all very easy to get, and is usually cheap on the Auction house. If you havent upgraded these slots, these are worth having for most mages, get them before the next update though! People might be needing HMP again.

Austerity Belt (Waist +4)
    Felicitas Cape (Back +3)
    Clarus Stone (Ammo +2)
    Ediolon Pendant (Neck +4)
    Sagacity Lappas (Legs +3)
    (0)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Yes, I am aware and take advantage of as much hMP gear I can, but I still wouldn't mind an extra +12 on a staff from Dark Staff's +10. Also, other than just having the luxury, I was hoping for an answer as to why we haven't seen trials for this stat, when all the other stats the elemental staves have have shown their faces across several different other trial weapons.
    (0)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Character
    Tamarsamar
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Presumably for the same reason that we aren't seeing Agni's Staves with STR+ on them.
    (0)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    The Fire-based Shareeravadi staff trials do! ^^
    (0)

Refresh is better, so we should all have a full set of refresh gear.
    (0)