Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Demetraki
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

WTF???Acoount deactivated?AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it when i signed out this morning at 5am i get told my account is suspended due to unpaid fees again like it did at the begining of this month?Now im getting charged again?????So this free month im gonna be unable to play yet again?After 4 days at the beginning of the month now god knows how long this time
    (0)

Character
    Mishta
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'm having the same issue.Don't understand why i'm being billed on the 18th when fees were to be waved.
    (1)
    I play for my LS and friends, which is why i am EPIC WIN![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Character
    Atigevomega
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Im having the exact same issue. Been able to play until this morning. And i WAS charged for March previously!
    (0)

Character
    Mishta
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Anyway we can get a Dev to respond? Read up on ffxiah fourms and ppl are having the same issues.
    (2)
    I play for my LS and friends, which is why i am EPIC WIN![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Player
    This just happened to me as well. I called POL support and the guy told me it was because I need to pay for march. I said I did pay for march and he said no that was for feb. Well I also paid in feb. And every other month. So basically, they are going to charge an extra $15, call it march and say april is free, and when I get charged again on the first that will be for may. This way I get a free month, but I just pay double this month and they still get their money. There is nothing to be done about this unless we all decide to file suit. To top everything off, he goes: I can't keep telling you that you need to pay or you can't get back online, so I am ending the call. Bye! Then hangs up on me. They will continue to get away with it as long as we let them.
    (0)

i just got done talking to support and they said to pay the fees theres nothing they can do that its all automated imma get on there and try to talk to supervisor or something cuz this is straight bullshit
    (0)

7. 04-19-2011 03:16 AM

8. 04-19-2011 03:19 AM

9. 04-19-2011 04:12 AM

Character
    Atigevomega
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Well i just went and paid it x2 accounts. Will they give me a refund... i doubt it. I guess SE lied when they said we get a free month. Its a shame, bad publicity is the last thing SE needs atm. But what do us customers know?
    (0)

Character
    Atigevomega
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Oh best part! i have bank statements proving i reactivated in jan, paid past due, paid 34.xx for aby add ones and account in feb, and paid march. Their system says i reactivated feb, paid 34.xx in march for feb, and never paid march. lol. And they tell me to fax bank statements and they might fix it. My previous statement about bad publicity still stands. How can they expect 14 to take off, if they cant even get billing right for 11
    (0)

12. 04-19-2011 06:47 AM
    Reason
    Violation of forum guidelines. Profanity, inappropriate comments.

@Rdelavega : just wow..
    (0)

Character
    Kickrockz
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    I too got billed for April. I paid March. We use a pre-paid credit card so I KNOW I paid it. If I didn't, why did I get to play until April 19th?!? Come ON SE! I'm really getting sick of all the BS
    (0)
    ~*~Daemonarch & Kresaera ~*~
    June 6th, 2006
    White Mage & Ninja duo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast