Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Again, the state of the martello affects the drop rates--more people need to participate in bastion to enhance the drop rates.

I spent a week farming my last three feet from Vunkerl and Misereaux (DRG, BST, DRK)--did it when they had the 06/07 cores in posession. I got about a dozen people various feet (some got a couple of them, including DNC, NIN, DRK, PUP, SMN, RNG, BRD, BST...forget all of them)--most of it while I was solo and would fill my inventory so it would stay in pool until they could get in party and lot them. The drop rates were so high sometimes that some offered to stay to get more to drop, and walked out with 2 or 3 pieces they needed.
    (0)
    Last edited by RAIST; 05-04-2011 at 07:46 AM. Reason: to clarify I got feet for about a DOZEN people while solo farming feet
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIST View Post
    Again, the state of the martello affects the drop rates--more people need to participate in bastion to enhance the drop rates.

I spent a week farming my last three feet from Vunkerl and Misereaux (DRG, BST, DRK)--did it when they had the 06/07 cores in posession. I got about a dozen various feet (some got a couple of them, including DNC, NIN, DRK, PUP, SMN, RNG, BRD, BST...forget all of them)--most of it while I was solo and would fill my inventory so it would stay in pool until they could get in party and lot them. The drop rates were so high sometimes that some offered to stay to get more to drop, and walked out with 2 or 3 pieces they needed.
    or they could just fix the feet so you can buy them with crour like the other4/5 af3 base pieces
    (0)

Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

it's really not all that hard a fix for SE, make certain mobs drop gold chests that contain certain jobs, say narrow it down to a 3 job window for each mob, much like they did with certain seals tied to certain NMs. The feet still drop at same rate, but you can somewhat target it... and everyone can avoid the mobs dropping rng/cor/brd feet like they have the clap.
    (0)

Character
    Lukielucas
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Just spent 10 hours farming for DNC and SMN feet and had no luck

I agree with you all... this seriously need to be looked at

I'm exhausted and v. tired and actually very angry cos my time is being wasted with all this farming for gold chest to hopefully get those but alas nothing happened!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2