Character
    Cicigo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Siren Quest Asura Server - The Silent Forest (Cannot get cutscene from The drifting f

Format on In-Game Bugs Thread

Thread Title:

Platform:
    Windows

ISP:
    Comcast

Type of Internet Connection:
    CATV

Internet Connection Speed:
    768Kbit/s, 5Mbit/s

Date & Time:
    I trued multiple times between 12pm - 1:30 PM EST February 20, 2020

Frequency:
    State how frequently the issue occurs. Please select from the following.
    Always

Character Name:
    Cicigo

Race:
    Race of your character when the issue occurred.
    TarutaruF

World:
    Asura

Main Job:
    Thief

Support Job:
    Warrior

Area and Coordinates:
    Leafila at H-8

Party or Solo:
    Solo

NPC Name:

Drifting Feather

Monster Name:

Steps:
    Speak with Levil in the Pioneer's Coalition for a cutscene to begin the quest.
    Speak with Ploh Trishbahk at (K-9) in Eastern Adoulin for another cutscene.
    Go to Escha - Ru'Aun and examine the blue ??? at (H-10) at the top of the stairs to the left of the entrance for a cutscence.
    You will receive Key Item Inert geomancy bell.
    Return to Ploh Trishbahk for another cutscene.
    Meet Arciela, Ygnas, and Darrcuiln in Kamihr Drifts at (H-5), and examine the Alpine Trail for a cutscene. This will take you into a zone named Mount Kamihr.
    This is the very most northern-middle point on the map.
    The fastest way there is take Bivouac #3, go into the northern tunnel and follow the left wall, always heading north.
    Selecting the options "Lifestream" then "Communion" continues the conversation in a constructive way.
    Venture to the crag closest to your home nation and click the Ergon Locus ??? located beneath the stairs leading up to the Telepoint to obtain Key Item Fistful of familiar soil.
    Cannot be obtained while possessing Key Item Holla crystal of gales, Key Item Dem crystal of dunes, or Key Item Mea crystal of flames from Treasures of the Earth of the same type.
    e.g. having the Holla crystal prevents obtaining the Fistful of familiar soil from the Crag of Holla Ergon Locus ???.
    Enter Leafallia for a cutscence.
    Examine the glowing spot Drifting Feather at (H-7) for another cutscene. It is at this point that I do not get another cutscene. Nothing happens when I, and multiple people around me, interact with the drifting feather. I have confirmed that I do have the "Fistful of familiar soil" in my key items and still have the "Inert geomancy bell" in my key items.

I have all mission requirements complete. I have all trust requirements complete.
    (0)

Character
    Meranii
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Same than me, you are the third one i see with this problem. Any mod, tier soft, texture HD or anything who is not from the original game ?
    (1)