Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If this were a F2P mmo, I would cut Yoji Fujito and Akihiko Matsui some slack. However, when you have a full priced mmo, that is sub-based, there are no excuses, be it resources or time. So basically, you have to buy copies of the game at $29.99, I believe is the retrail price? Then, you have to purchase a sub.

I kind of understand how a scaled down team will spell the end of expansions or DLC. However, I have acquaintances in the indy scene who make games with a small team. So a DLC every 3 years or so would be cake-work.
    (4)

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Also, the realization that they could squeeze money out of players without doing any major updates pushed them to shutdown any DLC or expansions. Again, least amount of effort, while milking the most possible amount of money.

That is why I keep whining about Monstrosity (& I know ya'll hate my broken record), but it is like damn......Ya'll aint doing nothing else...LOL. So why not go back & update content like Campaign, Meebles. What are you working on that is so paramount? I know those reskin BST jugs take so much time out of your schedule, but a little effort would not kill ya'll devs.

No shade, no disrespect, no troll, just want to see a game I played for nearly 2 decades to be the best it can. You guys have a full retail price, full sub game that managed to survive nearly 2 decades. You know how? The fans...... Show some appreciation to the people who kept your game running for 2 nearly decades.

This is not about resources it is about effort. BST is a shining example of how the effort with this is not there. A re-skin jug is not an update (Another broken record ya'll are tired of hearing from me...). They are not trying to kill XI, but they put very little effort at all in this game. None of the updates are actually helping most of the jobs to make matters worst.....

Again, no shade, I got love for ya'lll, but put in some work. I seen small studios with smaller teams & budgets do more, with less. I believe 2 people created the mmo Project Gorgon, & it has very positive reviews on the negative zone, aka cesspoool known as Steam Review.
    (2)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4