Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Crazy new bug (UC) Yoran-Oran Trust Vanished

No. I'm not filling out the form. Period.

If you sort your trust automatically, Yoran-Oran (UC) will vanish!
    Easily replicated DO NOT SORT YOUR TRUSTS! I did it 3 times just to verify it was repeatable. I can still cast him by typing the command, but his spell is removed from my spell lists.

Post Sort / Pre Sort
    You can see the bar is slightly longer post sort, that's because Yoran-Oran(UC) is removed.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 02-13-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Player
    Son. That was fast. Whoever saw my post, confirmed it and posted, you're a CHAMPION.

NOC_NA
    Regarding Issues Confirmed in the Version Update (Feb. 12,13)

The following issue was found after the version update on Feb. 12, 2020.
    We are currently working to fix the issue, so we thank you for your patience while the matter is being addressed.

【Confirmed Issues】

■The alter ego “Yoran-Oran (UC)” disappears from the list and can no longer be called when “Sort” is used on the magic list.

※Until this issue is resolved, please refrain from using “Sort” on the magic list.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    (0)

Character
    Kenshi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Does this cause you to have a bunch of (NULL) spells on the magic menu as well? (the one you enter with control+m that show all types of magic)
    (0)

Player
    Admittedly, the spell lists are very large. If another trust or a spell happened to disappear, I would have no idea without specifically looking for each and every one of them. I only happened to notice this one because I use my (UC) trust. Had practically any of the melee vanished, I never would've noticed.

So at a glance, it looks like only the (UC) trust gets lost. No geomancy, elemental magic, blue magic, white magic etc.... But I can't be certain. No idea if it happens with other (UC) trust, not just Yoran.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 02-14-2020 at 01:00 PM.

Character
    Kenshi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    You sure he didn't change the unity after he already got the issue?, by the Null spells I don't mean other spells dissapearing, if you do control+m and go to the bottom you will see a lot of spells called (NULL) but you still maintain the other spells.
    (0)

Player
    No, this is different. UC trusts simply disappear from the list if you try to sort them. It doesn't cause any NULL or error or renaming, this one spell just vanishes.

You can do it, but i do not recommend it. Simply hit sort > Automatic, and bam, your UC will be gone. You can still cast it by typing /magic "yoran-oran(UC)" <me> but the spell is removed from the list.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 02-14-2020 at 05:14 AM.

Character
    Kenshi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    The null spells also happens when you sort the spells, I have both the trust dissapeared and the nulls spells thats why Im asking if you have the nulls spells too. To find if is the same issue or different, and the nulls spells only appear on the control+m menu, not the individual types of magic menus. you maybe have to sort that menu too for those null spells to appear.
    (0)

Player
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol, like this? I misunderstood. Yes, If you do NOT sort ANYTHING, you will not get NULL, but if you sort spells, you will get this

it appears to be absolutely every Non-trust spell in the game that you do not have learned, signified as NULL. I have no idea why this causes (UC) trust specifically to vanish, not become a NULL.

I have an account that knows ZERO spells. I sorted her trust - UC vanished and Control+M is now entirely (NULL)... 80 pages of NULL spells 960ish
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 02-14-2020 at 05:36 AM.

Character
    Kenshi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Yes thats what I was meaning
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm not sure what is happening with you guys, or whether or not it is exclusive to Yoran. However, I can manually arrange trusts just fine.

Maybe there is another issue at play?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast