Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Fan Gathering 2020

Help, I need a ticket to attend but theres no way to get one. I doubt everyone who got one will attend, I even found someone willing to transfer the ticket but I don't know if that works. Can any SE rep give out information on how people still wanting to attend can join a waiting list at the door, or perhaps somehow transfer tickets? Let's try to respond to your community wanting to go
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Typral View Post
    Help, I need a ticket to attend but theres no way to get one. I doubt everyone who got one will attend, I even found someone willing to transfer the ticket but I don't know if that works. Can any SE rep give out information on how people still wanting to attend can join a waiting list at the door, or perhaps somehow transfer tickets? Let's try to respond to your community wanting to go
    They selected random users from those who RSVP'd. A PAX badge was required even though it isn't at PAX itself. There is no way to get tickets currently.

I thought those free RSVP "tickets" were actual tickets to the event, but apparently not. I later got an email saying I wasn't selected.
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You don't need a PAX badge to get into this event, it says so on the page itself. If you were declined in an email, that is the issue. Why can't they let people who were declined, get in on a waiting list if those that were accepted don't show up? I really doubt everyone accepted will show
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You don't need a PAX badge to get into this event, it says so on the page itself. If you were declined in an email, that is the issue. Why can't they let people who were declined, get in on a waiting list if those that were accepted don't show up? I really doubt everyone accepted will show
    the 14 one does require a pax badge, and its basically the same thing, just the next day.
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yes but the 14 one is a bigger venue and specifically states you need the badge. XI is a smaller gathering and does not say you need the badge.
    (1)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    BUMP, dev response please, you have loyal fans that want to attend your event. Make it happen, also there is a clause in your fan gathering page:

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...84/detail.html

I am unable to attend the event. Can I transfer my reservation to someone else?
    If you have received an email from us verifying your reservation, then please contact our Support Center and provide your information along with the other person's information you will be transferring to and we will assist you.

I have tried sending an email as I have someone interested in transferring tickets, but NO RESPONSE.

Plz help
    (0)

BUMP, dev response please, you have loyal fans that want to attend your event. Make it happen, also there is a clause in your fan gathering page:

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...84/detail.html

I am unable to attend the event. Can I transfer my reservation to someone else?
    If you have received an email from us verifying your reservation, then please contact our Support Center and provide your information along with the other person's information you will be transferring to and we will assist you.

I have tried sending an email as I have someone interested in transferring tickets, but NO RESPONSE.

Plz help
    Greetings Typral,

Could you please try and provide the ticket number you received from our Support Team and I will see if we can look into this.

Thank you,
    (2)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Hello,

Wow thanks for your reply. I have submitted a ticket here:

We have received the inquiry.

Ticket Number: 12573897

Please be sure to have your ticket number ready when you are contacting the Support Center for assistance.

I have someone who cannot make the event and would like to transfer the ticket to me. He changed the name on showclix.com but I am not sure if that is sufficient for me to enter the venue. I have already booked my hotel and transport so I would be very sad if I couldn't enter. Any help you could give would be appreciated on how we can transfer the tickets in the correct way
    (1)

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hello,

Please be sure to have your ticket number ready when you are contacting the Support Center for assistance.

I have someone who cannot make the event and would like to transfer the ticket to me. He changed the name on showclix.com but I am not sure if that is sufficient for me to enter the venue. I have already booked my hotel and transport so I would be very sad if I couldn't enter. Any help you could give would be appreciated on how we can transfer the tickets in the correct way
    Hopefully you can get it all squared away, look forward to seeing you at the event.
    (0)

Hello,

Hi Typral,

Thank you for the information.

Our Support team will be contacting you with additional information we need to verify from you, so if you could please check your email tied to your Square Enix Account and reply back with those details.
    (4)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast