Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Mireu just needs to spawn in a d.i. external of the three existing d.i. escha zones. I'd recommend making an alternative battle location and just separating Mireu to end these complaints.
    (1)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    An update on how I feel about Mireu.

The other day I finished work and had to be up early the next day, so I had roughly 90 minutes of playtime to blast out Domain Invasion and log out.

I went to Sky, killed Naga Raja and got 20 points. Went to Reisenjima, which I don't usually do because I'm capped on the accuracy vorseal there.

And... Mireu pops. 60 minute timer. Gave it a few /slap before warping and logging out for the day. Great job SE! Wonderful content.
    (2)

Mireu has got to go, its causing mayhem for those without the time to wait an hour for it to depop. Its not even worth killing on a time to reward ratio, consider changing it to one of the following.

1. Cut its hp by 2/3 and lower it to 20 mins or simply put scale it down to 20 mins or whatever.
    2. Add all domain point drops to it similar to the low chance of equip from the other drags
    3. Address the mpk mechanic of spike flail by replacing it to single target on hate OR to really penalise them for doing it add that buffalo event move that kicks you out of the zone if you get hit too often and make it block you from escha for 1 hour.
    4. Add a separate cap of domain points or uncapped and nothing to do with 80 points.
    5. make it worth 3 of each drag vorseal or give it its own vorseal, maybe something like the atma of saviour occ absorbs damage effect.
    6. delete it altogether
    (3)

Character
    Patasucia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The new dragon should be in its own spot, if it's purpose is truly a alternative to killing 4 dragons it should not spawn in there place, at least not with how overbuffed it is.

Did 3 dragons last night and on the 4th mieru popped so I just left and went to sleep. Had to wake up I'm the morning and do my 4th dragon before the reset, I don't think this was what you intended.
    (3)

Character
    Hamburgerz
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I had some time this morning so I geared up to do DI. I killed Naga in Ruan and went to Reisenjima. Mireu then spawned in Reisenjima. We tried to fight it for a few minutes and warped. I decided to try DI again a few hours later. I then went to Ruan and killed Naga again. I then went to Reisenjima and guess what? Mireu spawned again. We again tried to fight it for a few minutes and warped. I have wasted so much time on this dragon and missed out on my daily cap due to lack of time. Please fix DI you all have broken it so bad. I doubt this is the game play you all had envisioned.
    (3)

Player
    Have to agree, Mireu is really overtuned as is, while it's possible to beat, yes, it's an unreasonable ask for a reive. All it really does right now is delay people's daily DI grind.
    (2)

Character
    Noxima
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 46
    Please SE fix this! I can see you were attempting to make it easier for those that wanted Beads and those that wanted DI points but this is just a waste of everyone's time.
    (3)

Regarding Domain Invasion

Thank you all for your feedback.

In content where a large group of players work together, the total amount of damage dealt by players tend to scale tremendously with each participating player. Notorious Monsters are adjusted to be on the stronger side with this in mind; however, this time there were some limitations caused by system-related bottlenecks, which resulted in over-tuning the monster.

After receiving your feedback, we’ve decided to make improvements in the next version update through several fixes and adjustments, which we’ll briefly summarize here.

▼ Adjustment Upon Entering the Battle Area
    Displaying Content Level Beforehand
    Up until now, it wasn’t possible to tell if Mireu had spawned or if it was another Notorious Monster. By displaying the content level beforehand, you’ll be able to tell whether the Notorious Monster that’s currently spawned is Mireu or not before moving to the battle area.

Addition of New Status: Battle Preparation Period
    After moving to the battle area, for a certain amount of time you’ll receive a buff where you won’t receive any damage as long as you don’t gain enmity or manually remove the buff. When the buff disappears, you’ll be considered as participating in Domain Invasion. On the other hand, you won’t receive Domain Invasion Points if you enter the battle area and the battle ends before your buff has disappeared.

▼ Adjustments to Mireu
    Greatly Lowering Spawn Rate of Mireu
    Mireu currently spawns as frequently as once per hour and will be adjusted to appear far less often.

Adjustments to Rewards
    In addition to the current rewards, you’ll be able to receive bonus Domain Invasion Points by defeating Mireu. These bonus Domain Invasion Points will be added regardless of your daily limit.

Furthermore, by repeatedly defeating Mireu, the amount of Domain Invasion Points that can be earned from regular Domain Invasions will increase, and in the final reward your daily limit will be slightly increased. The increased Domain Invasion Point gain and daily limit will reset when Mireu isn’t defeated consecutively; however, this bonus is shared across all players in that world.

Parameter Adjustments
    We’ll be lowering the evasion and magic evasion of Notorious Monsters, making them easier to hit. Additionally, bonus accuracy will be added to the Awakening status.

▼ Adjustments to all Notorious Monsters
    Adjustments to Monsters Not Being Displayed
    We’ll be addressing an issue where players are unable to gain enmity on an enemy due to the Notorious Monsters not being displayed. Although their display priority was already increased, internally there are some cases where characters are prioritized, so we’ll be making adjustments to address this.

The above adjustments and fixes will be implemented simultaneously.
    (2)
    Last edited by Yoji_Fujito; 03-06-2020 at 02:00 PM. Reason: We fixed an error in Mireu’s spawn interval.
    FINALFANTASY XI Producer/Director Yoji Fujito

Regarding Beastmaster

The aspect of diligently gathering gear to attain a 10-second recast time on Ready will be maintained. Regarding the item level of leg gear, we didn’t see it as a problem as we understood that the general playstyle was based around changing gearsets through usage of macros. While it’s possible to add a recast reduction bonus to the new ILv119 gear, this would be done when a new beastmaster-specific equipment is to be implemented.

We aren’t considering allowing pets’ support effects to apply to the entire party. One reason behind this is that some of these support effects are extremely powerful and are only allowed because they are limited to be applied to the master. Second reason is that by making this an area of effect, we can foresee players requesting beastmaster to fulfill a backline supporting role in parties.

Due to the base parameter values of pets and production cost required, we currently aren’t considering raising all pets to Lv119. However, now that the support effects affect the master, if there are any specific pets you would like to see raised to Lv119, please let us know. Additionally, please also let us know if there are any pets that are already Lv119, but you’d like to have support abilities added to them as well.

Regarding Reward, the main purpose of the ability is recovering HP. Therefore, greatly shortening its recast time is difficult to consider in terms of current balance. We could avoid the balancing issues, if for instance, we were to lower both healing potency and recast time to 1/3. However, this would mean it’d require three times the amount of items to achieve the same amount of healing, so then we’d have to consider things such as changing the quantity of items created in one synthesis to three, lowering the price to 1/3, and changing the stack size to 99.
    (2)

Regarding Paladin

Atonement is a weaponskill that allows you to gain a certain amount of enmity regardless of damage dealt, so we consider it as an enmity tool that shines when you’re up against an enemy with high resistances. When you’re faced with enemies that you can effectively deal damage to, we’d suggest using other weaponskills or other methods.

As for increasing Iron Will’s effect, the effectiveness of Fast Cast is dependent on gear parameter values, making it difficult to change.

Regarding the possibility of making ILv119 versions of Aegis and Ochain, we can’t do this as our current policies on parameter values would make them too powerful. Also, if we were to do it, it’d require adjustments such as greatly lowering Aegis’s magic damage reduction, and we don’t believe that it’d be worth weakening them that much just to have them become ILv119. However, we understand that many of you have fond memories of these items, so making them ILv119 will be a future task for the battle team.

Srivatsa’s stats appear to be fine as it is. Increasing them even further would allow paladin to gain additional offensive strength while maintaining its defensive capabilities, which is something we don’t plan to do.
    (2)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast