Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Lancil
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Habiki View Post
    Gekko to Kaiten is distortion not light, So rana>gekko>kaiten would not work for a T4.
    Ok I can't help myself but I feel like I need to point out that Gekko > Kaiten wont make Distortion. In fact, it wont make anything. The point of it(exactly as Ryozen said) is to make darkness from Rana > Gekko and create another lvl of skillchain by adding the Light property from Kaiten.
    Rana is "Gravitaion" and induration. Gekko "Distortion" reverberation. Kaiten "Light" & "Framentaion".
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryozen View Post
    I'm sarcastic. Yep.
    It's not unreasonable to think so. Its not like it was some random comment. Its the original post of this thread in the samurai section of an official suggestions forum.

But even if they didn't get the idea from me, I wanted it done, and its done. So thanks SE.
    (0)

Character
    Lotmorning
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    So with this new JA I know we can make double light SC's however I been trying to find a way to make double darkness without any luck. Was wondering if there some obscure way of obtaining a double dark SC.
    (0)

Love squishy mobs

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    no,
    need a WS with lvl3 darkness properties, fudo,kaiten and namas have lvl3 light.
    (0)

Player
    Konzen-ittai is freaking nice, i was half expecting a wild flourish potency (aka simulated t1 element opener) type move but being able to t3 off it is sweeet.
    (0)

Character
    Nyosan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    Yeah, it's pretty nice indeed. Pretty cool to turn a 2500 damage WS into a 5500 damage WS+SC at the cost of only a second's worth of JA.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4