Character
    Jangamaky
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Suggestion: sheet music for Jeuno X-mas music

I've always loved the X-mas music that plays in Jeuno during the Starlight Festival. Next year (or sooner), could you please add a sheet music key item for it that will work with the Orchestrion?

In fact, when I first got the Orchestrion, I really hoped that holiday music would already be included. It was a little disappointing.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    honestly, it's almost completely unchanged from the normal version, just with some different instruments and a bass line. I've played it on hurdy-gurdy and really the only thing I would change is the end.
    (0)

Character
    Jangamaky
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    honestly, it's almost completely unchanged from the normal version, just with some different instruments and a bass line. I've played it on hurdy-gurdy and really the only thing I would change is the end.
    There's enough of a difference for me that I really look forward to it each year. I figure it shouldn't be too much to add a key item to the game that allows the music to play in the Mog House, and then offer it during the Repeat Login campaign for 100 or 300 points.
    (0)