Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Can't Get 10,000 Achievement From Reja Ygridhi

I don't know what I'm not doing right I checked my quest log and all the quest are completed but she won't give me credit for this line of quest. Anyone else had this problem?
    (0)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I legitimately have no idea what you're referring to lol.
    (0)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Reja_Ygridhi

She gives an achievement credit for completing each section but I'm stuck at the 10,000 kinetic units. She won't give me the 10,000 kinetic units and I don't want to do more quest if I can't finish the entire line. I have checked and checked my completed quest abs they are all fine for this section.
    (0)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I have gotten the two talisman and now I'm stuck at the City of Aldoulin and Mog garden quest.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by svengalis View Post
    I have gotten the two talisman and now I'm stuck at the City of Aldoulin and Mog garden quest.
    That's a pretty long list of stuff you have to complete. have you gone and double checked your completion of everything there? This is a common problem with some other quests in the game where some small step or detail is overlooked and people write here about the quest being bugged or they dont know how to proceed.

I realize it probably isn't that helpful but it's a good idea to go back and recheck everything in situations like this because of the complex nature.
    (1)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    That's a pretty long list of stuff you have to complete. have you gone and double checked your completion of everything there? This is a common problem with some other quests in the game where some small step or detail is overlooked and people write here about the quest being bugged or they dont know how to proceed.

I realize it probably isn't that helpful but it's a good idea to go back and recheck everything in situations like this because of the complex nature.
    yeah ill try and recheck every npc but im not sure what can be done if they all are listed under quest completed. all on the path the unlock ygnas i hope hes worth it.
    (0)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Okay I finally received the 10k Kinetic units achievement after completing all but 3 quest in the 15k Kinetic unit quest line. This is odd. I'm thinking it was one of the pre quest not listed that I did that unlocked it. Anyways continuing my quest to unlock ygnas.
    (1)
    Last edited by svengalis; 12-22-2019 at 06:36 AM.