Character
    Gothik
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Can't log back on after crash - Bastok Mines district

Been playing all day with 0 issues. Changed nations and was doing mission 8-1. Running to talk to Gumbah but side tracked to get Homepoint 3 game crashes out of no where. Reboot the game try to log on says character is still online so after a few attempts finally goes offline and when i try to log on i start to zone in and downloading data shows up and game crashes again. repeatedly. checked files through POL and still problem persists.
    (0)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothik View Post
    Been playing all day with 0 issues. Changed nations and was doing mission 8-1. Running to talk to Gumbah but side tracked to get Homepoint 3 game crashes out of no where. Reboot the game try to log on says character is still online so after a few attempts finally goes offline and when i try to log on i start to zone in and downloading data shows up and game crashes again. repeatedly. checked files through POL and still problem persists.
    This happened to me and I had to wait 6 hours before I could log in. And the GM's wont do anything about it and insist they cannot warp people to their HP--which is a lie because they warp people to GM jail and they have the ability to warp them from either where they were or their HP. I had a GM move my character in the past to outside the zone because I logged into a zone where I couldn't play. I was locked out of my character because although I had a registered expansion, at the time I didn't have the disc to reinstall it causing me issues. This goes back to a thread someone mentioned that GM's need more power to alleviate these issues.
    (0)

Character
    Eternallx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'm having the same issue. Is there an actual fix for this or just sit around until something happens? i submitted a ticket to technical support
    (0)

Character
    Gothik
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I actually had to uninstall the entire game and re-install it. After that I was able to play again.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Seish View Post
    This happened to me and I had to wait 6 hours before I could log in. And the GM's wont do anything about it and insist they cannot warp people to their HP--which is a lie because they warp people to GM jail and they have the ability to warp them from either where they were or their HP. I had a GM move my character in the past to outside the zone because I logged into a zone where I couldn't play. I was locked out of my character because although I had a registered expansion, at the time I didn't have the disc to reinstall it causing me issues. This goes back to a thread someone mentioned that GM's need more power to alleviate these issues.
    This is not normally the case. generally if you crash upon log in you can call a GM on another character (on the same account) or contact support and they can move you to another location.

However, when crashes are consistent like this, it's usually one of two things:

1) Interference from external tools or even some unrelated background apps causing interference
    2) corrupted DAT files. You can often fix this without reinstalling by doing a file check in the playonline viewer.
    (0)