Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Ejiin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

New Domain Invasion Needs to be Weekly, not Daily.

Hello, everyone! We recently got a revamped Domain Invasion which seems to be aimed at helping newer players catch up with endgame content with some nice upgrades for veterans too. All in all, I think the event is great for what it was probably designed to do, BUT...

I, and many others feel like the daily point system is too harsh. It would be much better if the points cap was a weekly or monthly cap to allow for some leeway for players that can't player every day.

tl;dr Please change New Domain Invasion to a Weekly points cap instead of Daily. Thank you!
    (61)

Character
    Deltafoxz
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Totally agree... this daily stuff is for the birds. I'd like to see this stuff monthly though. There is already much daily stuff that goes on, that adding even more stuff just turns things into a busy mess. Especially if you have limited game play.
    (5)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Please listen to the community. We have too much stuff to do daily that if we miss out on we will lose a lot. It isn't fair to anyone who has a life that isn't glued 24/7 to this game!
    (4)

Character
    Yottaxa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    100% Agree - its forcing people to play daily when we can’t commit our lives to a game.

Two problems with this thread/post however:

1. SE will never actually read this.
    2. SE will never do anything about it.
    (3)

Character
    Krysalano
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Weekly or Monthly please, instead of daily. Weekly is a timescale that works much better with FFXI's play structure.
    (3)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejin View Post
    Hello, everyone! We recently got a revamped Domain Invasion which seems to be aimed at helping newer players catch up with endgame content with some nice upgrades for veterans too. All in all, I think the event is great for what it was probably designed to do, BUT...

I, and many others feel like the daily point system is too harsh. It would be much better if the points cap was a weekly or monthly cap to allow for some leeway for players that can't player every day.

tl;dr Please change New Domain Invasion to a Weekly points cap instead of Daily. Thank you!
    80*7=560

God YES!!!
    Intead of making sure I spam Domain Invasion for 1hr every day at the start so I don't forget about it, Any time I know I'll have some downtime to just semi-afk while working around the house or something, do Domain Invasion. Don't have to worry about accidentally getting killshots when I'm almost cap but once a week instead of every GD day either.

Please, make this a thing by next month, if not earlier.
    (1)

Character
    Superiority
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Not only this, but 100 beads per fight? So to get the required items for 1 Malformed Item, (50k beads) you have to spend a 125 hours to get this done. That is a heavy, heavy time gate, on something that can already be difficult for many players just due to the HELMs and bosses in Reisenjima.
    (0)

Character
    Ayami
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yes, this system need to be changed. We have too many things to do in the game already and daily grind isn't something I'm looking forward to. We shouldn't be forced to fight dragons in rotation also.
    (1)

Player
    Yeahhhhhhhhh, noooooooope.

Dailys gonna daily. Feed that addiction.
    (0)
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Doing Domain Invasion daily is gonna' get really old, really fast. What about the casual players who only play on the weekends? Are they expected to miss out on 400 points per week?
    Loving the new system, although I calculated yesterday I'll need to cap points for 98 straight days to get the gears I'm after. If I miss days through no fault of my own, then it will take longer.
    You guys really like to make us suffer.. you have us doing DI daily, while keeping the 60 hour wait on the much more fun Dynamis-D. Find the middle ground on both these events and it will make people happy.
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast