Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Updates to the Adventuring Fellow

Hello Devs,

Quick question---While I know we have trusts and the trust system is AWESOME. I really enjoyed my Adventuring Fellow... is it possible to provide an update to the system to make him/her relevant?

PLEASE!!!! I can see a quest or two... to allow us to reasonably include it in those areas of the game that he/she could be called and leveled. I just hate to see this [pre] Trust like companion kept on the sideline if its possible to bring him/her into the fold and enjoy updated content with us players, that would be PHENOMENAL!!!!

Please consider it.

Thanks!
    (2)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Actually I think that after completing all of the fellow quests and trials you should unlock your fellow as a trust (but its appearance and repertoire of skills will match your setting)
    (1)