Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    You should. Stop paying them, that's the only way to get their attention. As long as you keep paying your opinions don't matter.
    (2)
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Vanfrano
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    For the first time, and I've been playing since US release, I'm considering dropping my sub. I find it harder and harder to justify paying full price (no matter how low it is for some) and wardrobes to a company that simply doesn't care at all about this game except for easy money.
    The job updates top it all off.
    (4)

Character
    Kirth
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Yep. I'm out. I gave the new changes a shot, but they're not what PLD needed to achieve parity with RUN. The devs have not at all paid attention to anything the community has had to say about PLD's shortcomings, and I'm not going to wait around another year for them to tease out another "change" only to have it be something that completely misses the mark yet again. I'll consider coming back once PLD is as good as RUN at tanking. So long and thanks for all the fish.
    (2)

4. 12-14-2019 08:51 AM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4