Character
    Juxtaposition
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95

Ninjutsu nuking set

Can anyone give me a decent list of starting ninjustu nuking gear that's AHable, and then a list of gear that's Best in Slot to work towards? Want to make soloing Azure as painless as possible while in Abyssea.
    (0)

weapons - AH: elemental staves. better : INT/MAB Katanas from ToM
    head - AH :yasha jinpachi. other options: ninja/koga hatsuburi.
    neck - AH : artemis' medal, lemegeton medallion. other: jewel collar with INT augment, prudence torque
    ear - AH: INT earrings, other : moldative earring, hecate earring, novio
    body - AH: yasha. other : Kirin, Usukane
    hands - AH: iono, other: Iga/Koga tekko
    rings - AH: INT rings. other: diamond rings augmented with extra INT
    back - AH: iono again sorry. other : boxer's, federal army mantle, astute cape.
    waist - AH: sanctuary obi, other: sanctuary obi, RSE belt if it has INT
    legs - AH: Sangoma lappas, yasha hakama
    feet - AH: iono again. other : Ninja/ Koga kyahan
    (0)
    Last edited by Catsby; 03-09-2011 at 02:37 AM. Reason: misspelling and additions
    Dear Customer,
    We have determined that the post you made was in violation of the User Agreement policies. The post was edited or deleted accordingly.
    Original Post:
    Signature states "JP ONRY" in Japanese.

Character
    Cero
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    It depends on whether you're using Ninjutsu: San or Ninjutsu: Ni spells. There is an increase in damage based on Ninjutsu skill for both although it will be capped off for Ninjutsu: Ni spells at level 90. Thus, for Ni spells, the ideal gear consists of only INT and Magic Attack Bonus equipment. For Sans, however, there will be some Ninjutsu gear involved. I don't think that the formulas have been figured out exactly, but from my experience I believe the ideal set (not including weapons) for Ninjutsu: San spells would be something like the following.

Code:
    Head	Yasha Jinpachi +1
    Body	Kirin's Osode
    Hands	Iga Tekko +2
    Legs	Sangoma Lappas
    Feet	Koga Kyahan +1
    Neck	Uggalepih Pendant
    Waist	Sanctuary Obi +1
    Back	Astute Cape
    Ear1	Novio Earring
    Ear2	Hecate's Earring
    Ring1	Galdr Ring
    Ring2	Icesoul Ring
    Ammo	Phantom Tathlum
    Artemis' Medal may replace Uggalepih Pendant depending on the Moon Phase. Elemental Obis may also replace Sanctuary Obi +1 depending on the day or weather. I use the following.

Code:
    Head	Ninja Hatsuburi +1
    Body	Kirin's Osode
    Hands	Iga Tekko +2
    Feet	Koga Kyahan +1
    Neck	Uggalepih Pendant
    Waist	Sanctuary Obi
    Back	Astute Cape
    Ear1	Novio Earring
    Ear2	Hecate's Earring
    Ring1	Icesoul Ring
    Ring2	Icesoul Ring
    My set is far from ideal, but it works well enough.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mojo; 03-09-2011 at 02:58 AM.

Player
    Futae helps with that big nuke to kill of that murex! but yeah the list above listed is about what gear you want
    (0)

Player
    nice infos!!!!
    MMM Voucher 05 belts can offer something good too, depending on luck and patience
    diamond rings with int+ are nice, and not hard to find
    on the other hand ninja kyahan offer no bonus to ninjutsu in their NQ version, the +1 gives +6 int, koga look great too
    sangoma lappas look cool, but i think denali are better (still working on them though) even more now that SE is talking about augments on old gear
    anyway INT, MAB and ninjutsu skill are the way to go, MACC is useless, if u follow the elemental wheel you'll never get resisted
    on the other hand, on certain NMs nothing will save you from crapping, so it's just give up nuking or go for full nuking atmas
    (0)

Character
    Kelga
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Wow, I totally never noticed NIN could wear sangoma lappa.... *writes that down*
    (0)

Player
    I kind of have a set of thrown together goodies I've come across

For DMG
    Ninjutsu skill does nothing for damage iirc, so go full INT matt "enhances ninjutsu damage" where you can

Some things that haven't been mentioned.
    I know ele staves are better but couple of katanas is more practical in terms of inv
    Yagentoshiro : enhances ninjutsu damage (10%)
    Sekka+2 with Int and mab will put out some nice numbers, or you can pair with
    hochomasamune for fast cast or
    Oirandori for more ninja tool expertise. Always nice

Koga mask also enhances ninjutsu damage.

The few other things i use are Iga hands and KO, moldy earring etc. Other than that i just put haste or fastcast everywhere else. Really helps on the recast timers

Usually use atmas MM/beyond/ultimate or baying moon as NIN/RDM
    Can get :Ni spells around 1200 damage pretty easily on most mobs (not NMs)

Personally I use to have every San merited but the returns were just really meh... So now i have split wind and Ice and my T1 merit potency the same way. This makes for a nice futae with a San spell for those big numbers (personally 1600 is my high)
    (0)
    Last edited by Relyk; 03-17-2011 at 09:59 AM.
    The boots and the furrr and the hastessess and the xarxxxcabbard

Quote Originally Posted by Relyk View Post
    Personally I use to have every San merited but the returns were just really meh... So now i have split wind and Ice and my T1 merit potency the same way. This makes for a nice futae with a San spell for those big numbers (personally 1600 is my high)
    Yeah I did that too. San tier is pretty crummy unless you go 5/5 on a specific element in cat2.
    (0)
    Dear Customer,
    We have determined that the post you made was in violation of the User Agreement policies. The post was edited or deleted accordingly.
    Original Post:
    Signature states "JP ONRY" in Japanese.