Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    lol naive. that's cute
    (0)
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Again says the person thinking their post wouldn't get taken down when they overtly support RMT. But here we are.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Seish View Post
    Well I didn't see it and I apologize. It's not that I am living under a rock, but rather I just recently returned! It shocks me how bad things have gotten. I feel that SE cannot ignore this any longer though. Either they officially make this a PTW game or they make drastic measures.

EDIT: But when I look on the forums, those who are talking about it the most are Japanese players and not the NA/EU ones. I wish our community would be like those in Japan and condemn the act.
    Hello Seish.

Firstly, welcome back!

Matsui already said they appreciate your continued support of your opinions and information. Even though, that after I asked him to look at.

Sometimes, I wish English players need to learn how to focus on one thread instead of those separate threads. (Too late) It already got confused and ugly and is not helping the community at all.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post
    Why would I give a shit? I put it there just to prove the point. They didn't ban me for admitting it, they just removed the evidence.
    Don't think it isn't a strike, just because they didn't give you a suspension or ban. All actions are cumulative and time heals no wounds on these forums. I was punished on the FFXIV boards based on actions that happened all the way back in the beta on the beta forums, which were even separate from the ones at release.

Since they didn't also ban me from here, I'm way way more careful here than I might have been otherwise.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3