Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Player
    It's the toilet of vanadiel. But there are no other options if you want to be able to buy anything without having to pay $40 to get it
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    It's the toilet of vanadiel. But there are no other options if you want to be able to buy anything without having to pay $40 to get it
    It's really not as bad as you think.... while mercing is certainly a thing, I can do pretty much anything, even dynamis D, without paying mercs (But for dynamis, to be fair, If I really want to do it I have to get up early in the morning lol) And no, I'm not a merc nor am I good (or rather, multibox-y) enough to be.
    I hear you on this, but I can almost guarantee a better game experience on any other server unless you have really good friends who are adamant about staying (Honestly, I've been on Shiva since NA launch)

Yeah, it's not a perfect solution, but it is certainly a quick fix in the face of SE dragging their feet on doing anything about cheaters. I can only imagine that they look at the situation and evaluate if they thing they'd lose more sub money from doing nothing vs banning the offenders. At least in the first dupegate I imagine they obviously came to the conclusion that not banning those 45 people would be likely to cost them more than 45 legitimate player subs. The thread about Neo Dupegate was dated today (or yesterday depending on your timezone) so we'll see if there is a response on round two...
    (0)

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Another dupe... what is happening to the game!! XD
    (0)

Player
    I love that stacks upon stacks of duped medals still being sold daily by the people who hoarded them.

https://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Nqftw
    (1)
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Typral
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    LOL. Jeepers, maybe they think a random character can physically farm 30 stacks of Beast/kindred seals in less than a month. Seems legit.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Ya, sure seems like the staff at Square-Enix should have increased the history of sales to extend back to the previous 200+ sales. Honestly it wouldn't have been that large of a change in the UI. That way players and Square-Enix staff could route out manipulations, exploitation and overall shady behavior.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TullemoreAsuraFFXI View Post
    Ya, sure seems like the staff at Square-Enix should have increased the history of sales to extend back to the previous 200+ sales. Honestly it wouldn't have been that large of a change in the UI. That way players and Square-Enix staff could route out manipulations, exploitation and overall shady behavior.
    I'm pretty sure SE has access to more sales data than you can see on the AH.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm pretty sure SE has access to more sales data than you can see on the AH.
    Of course they do, the problem is the don't care enough to enforce the rules, and none of you care enough to make them.
    (0)
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post
    Of course they do, the problem is the don't care enough to enforce the rules, and none of you care enough to make them.
    I report bots, cheating and bad behavior all the time. I certainly do care, personally.

I think the server population disparity may also be a factor at work here. They might look at the big picture and see the average amount of incidents isnt unusual or anything, but the reality is, the server(s) with the most players have disporportionately more problems going on. The averages probably make the problem look less severe than it really is when they look at the overall data. Yes, there were no medal dupers on Shiva, but there were a ton on Asura. It needs to be dealt with the same ferocity as the RMT spam and other crap that is more the same on all servers.
    (0)

Character
    Moonja
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99

Legit right.
    Sure SE can see all the history they want. But maybe if we show it to them here they "might" fix it....
    (3)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast