Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

November 2019 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (4)
    FINALFANTASY XI Producer/Director Yoji Fujito

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    ...But you didn't actually adjust anything for Beastmaster! Please address this.
    (37)

Player
    So... yeah... about these "updates" this month, time for a mulligan. Cause yeah.
    (7)

Character
    Safiyyah
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm so disappointed in the beastmaster "update", which is two fairly useless pets. Please address the job with a substantial fix to the broken mechanics.
    (12)

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Ok, I am not part of the "Change the range" Or "We do not need new pets crowd" but you kind of duped both crowds.

I am part of the "Give me new pets crowd," but these are not new pets, unless the mandy knows amnesia....

Next time, at least if you are going to give out new pets, can you actually give out NEW pets. As in pets we do not have?

It is like having an ice cream store, but you only sell vanilla ice cream. However, the way you present it is in a variety of colorful cartons. It is still vanilla ice cream man......Can we have new flavors?

Need some help, I can link the bestiary here if you have trouble finding it.
    https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Bestiary
    You may be a bg fan...
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Bestiary
    (7)

Character
    Mavrick
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    BST got the exact same pets they had before.... all you did was change the color. This is a sad trick. Why does SE hate BST
    (17)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    SCH update did more for WHM, BLM, & RDM than it did for SCH...
    anymage not SCH 12+ minute sublimation, so you won't get slept. <6min for SCH and the rate didn't even increase to make it comparable to Refresh III. (a sublimation +4 hat is really +2 since we can wear refresh +2 hats; +5 body is really +1 since Jhakri+2 exists)
    Klimaform... SCH duration: 5min; RDM duration: 15min with composure.

Ya know what, let's have a WHM & NIN update where Afflatus Solace/Misery & Innin/Yonin are unlocked when set as subjob!
    (11)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    This was not an update to either BST or SCH.

BST got pets that are reskins of existing pets but worse. Sweet Caroline has lower defense and Max HP than a pre-existing mandragora, Sharpwit Hermes.

The distance for pet actions needs to be longer on BST. It doesn't encourage melee from master and it's not fun to manage my positioning. Other pet jobs don't have to think about this for actions.

Add melee traits but keep Fencer focus. Another piece of ready recast gear not tied to weapon. Add shields. Run Wild and Spur could work on the master if engaged. Something.

SCH only received adjustments that can be taken advantage of as a support job. Nothing to spells that really need updating.
    Adloquium doesn't scale with modern TP gain.
    Animus Augeo/Minuo needs to be a separate buff from equip cap.
    Enmity & Magic Accuracy stratagems are too weak.
    Libra needs more use.
    Modus Veritas needs to land 100% and remove stacking.
    Embrava needs regain back, can keep refresh.

This was very disappointing.
    (14)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    What's the point in releasing inferior jug pets to what's already available? The only valid reason might be ease of obtainment, but I have no idea how it compares because well I don't play BST lol. But these pretty easily qualify as the lamest job adjustments out of all of the ones done this year.

(And seeing all the BST i know not getitng their concerns addressed definitely doesn't make me want to play the job more, and if the new jug pets are just NQ/altered pets that already existed before, that's basically an insult disguised as an update. I really don't mean to be rude here, but really, from what context or angle was this supposed to improve anything?)
    (13)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 11-14-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Character
    Catrice
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

DQ Event

Hello! Thank you guys for another great update! Its been 2 full years since we had a Dragon Quest/FF14 crossover event. Can you please do this crossover event again soon? Thanks!!
    (0)

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast