Dev. Posts

Threaded View

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    To Seish's point about instances were they felt people may have, a Master three star BST can use Unleash on a 15min recast, and the damage can be boosted by 40%. Ready can be boosted to do an extra 20% fully maxed. I assume those stack, so that is 60% extra damage while under unleash which is on a 15 min recast. So, I see what he is saying.

I feel like this can be an opportunity for BST to throw out suggestions. They implied this discussion was open for suggestions. Perhaps we should simply suggest.....

My Suggestion....

Fill out the bestiary; No more repeats, ever.......We are capped at 119...We are not going any higher....Unless you are doing things like the Hippo, Raptor, Turtle, or the Red lynx.

(& stop taking moves like frenzied rage & pounce away.....)

These repeats are an easy out to recolor the Homunculus & call it an update. If this was never a thing, we would have gotten a real update last month. Easy to do......Not going to fix everything, but it gives off the impression that "We are trying." These repeats gives off the impression "We are not trying."

It is more than looking cool, powerful pets, having a neat looking pets, etc, it is about the perception of effort imo.

Combine the repeats

Combine the distance nerf

Combine removing many moves from jugs

Combine the lack of "front line" oriented JA/JT, it seems like you are doing everything in your power to nerf BST, instead of improve it. I can't name one thing the devs did to BST & say, "Wow, they really improved us." Ready damage, maybe...
    (3)
    Last edited by Beastorizer; 12-07-2019 at 04:22 AM.