Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Boost alliance XP/CP

As the title suggests, I would like to see an all around adjustment to the Experience pont / Capacity Point distribution with more than 6 members.

From what little I found on wiki, it appears the distribution is:
    {1; 1.2; 1.35; 1.6; 1.85; 2.1; 1.8}/PartySize
    where the final number is used for everything beyond 6 members.

I'd just like a tiny change:
    {1; 1.2; 1.35; 1.6; 1.85; 2.1; (1.5+0.1*PartySize)}/PartySize

This way a party of any size can be made for the purpose of EXP or CP gain.
    It will also have the added benefit of reducing the amount of competition for each camp.
    (1)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Interesting idea thou back in the day parties were meant for XP and alliances were made for events such as Sky, Sea, Dyn etc. I'm not for nor against this idea would surely make those "bots" selling power levels richer faster.
    (0)

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    As the title suggests, I would like to see an all around adjustment to the Experience pont / Capacity Point distribution with more than 6 members.

From what little I found on wiki, it appears the distribution is:
    {1; 1.2; 1.35; 1.6; 1.85; 2.1; 1.8}/PartySize
    where the final number is used for everything beyond 6 members.

I'd just like a tiny change:
    {1; 1.2; 1.35; 1.6; 1.85; 2.1; (1.5+0.1*PartySize)}/PartySize

This way a party of any size can be made for the purpose of EXP or CP gain.
    It will also have the added benefit of reducing the amount of competition for each camp.
    I'm uncertain why this adjustment is necessary under the current gameplay environment. The above mentioned benefits would be negligible overall due to the fact that "most" player's tend to party with a few actual people and the rest are Trust. So, no reason really to adjust anything as it relates to this.
    (0)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    18 people could team up at gain:xp and only kill 2 enemies per completion instead of several. This could make the camps more friendly as 2 or 3 parties could group together for it instead of being basically locked at 6 unless you don't mind losing gil.
    It would hopefully also make job point parties more welcoming. If that also means mercs are going to make more money in the process...don't really care as it means more people are easily getting job points done.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This limitation primarily exists because killing mobs for XP in an alliance is comparatively trivial, and it is that much easier for a good chunk of an alliance to go afk and reap substantial EXP if it were to be increased- Not that people haven't already ever done this in Abyssea since XP never stopped scaling there.
    (0)