Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Suggestion - Adjust Enhancing Magic Spells effects

Spells that could use adjustments to base potency and have more influence depending on Enhancing Magic Skill and/or uncap the upper limit 500 skill - Stoneskin, Phalanx, Gain/Boost stat spells, Barelement / Barstatus spells. In addition with Barstatus spells, can we get some sort of specific values how much Barstatus spells give and how they actually function?

Auspice and Enspells - I believe Enspells are fine as it is but the main problem rather is how Auspice and Enspells conflict and overwrite each other because the 2nd function from Auspice is exclusive to White Mages who gain Enlight effect while Afflatus Misery is active. Is there any chance to separate these two? Next is Enspell II's "Initial Attacks", can we abolish the restriction of "Initial Attacks" and make it function the same as Tier 1 Enspells?
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I believe Enspells are fine as it is but the main problem rather is how Auspice and Enspells conflict and overwrite each other because the 2nd function from Auspice is exclusive to White Mages who gain Enlight effect while Afflatus Misery is active.
    I doubt that there is, because it has never been possible to have more than one on-hit additional effect (that is, things that actually say "additional effect: Blah" in the log) of any sort that I'm aware of. I doubt this would be a trivial undertaking as a result.
    (0)

Character
    Zekander
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    They should be able to at least adjust the write priority so that auspice does not overwrite enspells.
    (2)

Character
    Zekander
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Also, it is possible for the system to process multiple on hit effects but yield only one result, as it does with Excalibur. Both effects are 'active' but the effect on Excalibur is given priority. They could make a similar change to Auspice, both effects could be active and the system would check if Afflatus Misery is active before resolving the additional effect. So it is entirely possible, the only question is how difficult it would be to give Auspice it's own buff slot. The subtle blow would be nice, but I would definitely settle for simply changing the write priority.

I also fully support removing the skill cap on all enhancing magic spells.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Also, it is possible for the system to process multiple on hit effects but yield only one result,
    I mean, this is technically true, but to the player, there is little difference. Only one of the two effects will trigger at any given time- i.e. you still can't stack the effects, they just don't cancel each other and the other will take over when one is gone.
    (0)

Character
    Zekander
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    In this case it is relevant, as the subtle blow bonus from Auspice is not an additional hit effect, and the only reason that both spells were not allowed to overlap is because Auspice can produce an additional effect while Afflatus Misery is active and thus possibly resulting in two additional effects which the system may not be designed to handle. As I said, this could be solved by giving the spell a similar check to what now exists on Excalibur, allowing RDMs to benefit from the subtle blow effect and not annoying the hell out of us by having our 20 minute enspells overwritten by Auspice every 3 minutes.
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Auspice should be dropped to a lower tier so it doesn't overwrite self-administered enspells regardless of tier.
    (1)