Character
    Znitch
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Ambuscade Marksmanship Weapon?

Hello SE!

I was wondering if there were any plans to introduce a Marksmanship weapon to the Ambuscade weapons category? Currently, every other quested weapon skill has a new weapon attached to it, except for Detonator. My thief would love a new weapon for firing Gashing Bolts ^^

Thanks!
    (7)

Player
    +1 just for consistency. Lack of an ambuscade gun is imbalanced.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I wish there were newer weapons that fired cannon shells.
    (3)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Ullr the "glow" ambuscade bow is garbage for any intended use: other than gaining a underwhelming stat pad of 15 str/dex/agi and rdm and nin possibly wanting to equip it for +40m.acc. Ullr needs to be completely redone to be as potent as Naegling for 1-hand sword currently is. Fail-not has a base skin dmg of 330, there is no reason Ullr's base skin dmg should be below 310.

I COMPLETELY agree that a "glow" ambuscade crossbow (x-bow) should be brought into the available choices, all jobs with native x-bow user allocations should be allowed as a user, meaning RNG/THF/WAR/DRK.
    Here is the lvl 75 precedence : https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Staurobow_%2B1

ADDITIONALLY ! https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Gokotai -> 1-hand katana for ninja; the Gokotai { DMG:157 Delay:227 DEX+15 AGI+15 INT+15 Accuracy+40 Attack+30 Ranged Accuracy+40 Magic Accuracy+40 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+16 Magic Damage+217 Katana skill +250 Parrying skill +250 Magic Accuracy skill +250 Main hand: "Blade: Ku" "Blade: Ku" damage +60% Enhances "Regain" based on "Dual Wield" effect }. Very nice, super nice! Someone at SE figures they know something about ninja.

HOWEVER ! RNG did not get placed onto any ambuscade 1-hand weapons that would have been developed for shooting usage at all ! This is blasphemy. A 1-hand ambuscade axe should be added with correctly equivalent attributes with bonuses intended for shooting or ranged weapon skills. dex+15/agi+15/int+int/Acc+40/R.Attack+30/R.Acc+40/M.Acc+40/MaB+16/Magic Damage+217/Axe skill +250/Parry skill+250/Magic Accuracy skill +250.
    The associated Main hand: bonus to a weaponskill could be given to Detonator, Primal Rend or even Mistral Axe.

Bump and like if you agree!
    (1)