Results 1 to 6 of 6

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Community Rep Okieeomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    7

    Maiden of the Dusk - High-Tier Battlefield

    Salutations Adventurers!

    I’d like to provide a hint regarding the equipment drops from the Maiden of the Dusk high-tier battlefield.

    Unlike previously implemented high-tier battlefields, such as July’s Champion of the Dawn, the base drop rate of equipment from this high-tier battlefield has been set higher regardless of the difficulty.
    However, as there are various equipment available from the loot, it may feel difficult to obtain the specific equipment you are looking for.

    We’ve received feedback discussing this matter, and wanted to inform everyone that there’s actually a way to increase the number of drop slots by fulfilling a certain condition!

    There is a mechanic in the Normal difficulty and above that unlocks an additional slot for drops when you fulfill a certain condition. While this doesn’t necessarily guarantee a piece of equipment each time, it does increase the chance for equipment to drop.

    Furthermore, challenging the battlefield on the Very Difficult setting has a chance to reward the maximum number of drops. If you feel confident enough to take on the higher difficulties, you’ll have a higher chance of obtaining more equipment there!

    Though I can’t go as far as to name the specific mechanic, by this point you may have figured out which mechanic it is. The condition you need to fulfill should also be fairly straightforward.

    I hope this hint will assist you in your adventures and obtaining your desired loot!
    (But remember, when all else fails, you can always trust in the power of the Ebony Panels! )
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player Gwydion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    464
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Okieeomi View Post
    Salutations Adventurers!

    (But remember, when all else fails, you can always trust in the power of the Ebony Panels! )
    I appreciate the AV reference, but I'm almost 40 years old. After 20 years of playing this game, can you please be more specific?

    (For example, does Very Difficult render this hint useless? Or is it an additional increase in drop-slots with respect to this hint?).
    (2)

  3. #3
    Player JeanneRenault's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5
    Character
    Jeannerenault
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    If it's not Astral Flow/Overdrive, nobody's ever going to figure out the mystery mechanic.
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanneRenault View Post
    If it's not Astral Flow/Overdrive, nobody's ever going to figure out the mystery mechanic.
    You know that it was already figured out, right? Why are you bumping this.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. it's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

    Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money.

  5. #5
    Player JeanneRenault's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5
    Character
    Jeannerenault
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    You know that it was already figured out, right? Why are you bumping this.
    Why are you?
    (0)

  6. #6
    Player
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    555
    To ask your dumb ass a question.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 01-17-2020 at 02:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. it's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

    Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money, yes, I want my money.