Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

September 2019 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (8)

Character
    Ferthe
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    It has been several months since the Ninja job adjustments came out and other than some minor fixes to the relic augments wording being inaccurate there has been no word about correcting the massive nerf to San elemental spell damage. Is this something the devs are even aware of? I understand not many people play ninja these days, and even fewer play with the intent of magic bursting, but the fact remains that when you removed the relic augment from the head piece ninjas lost a significant amount of damage from our San elemental spells. Can we ever expect to get it back?
    (5)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Easiest itemization fix would be to add both SCH and NIN to the SU3 EA equipment sets.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:...or_3_.28Su3.29
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Extremely excited for Siren and especially happy about the specific mention of quests to deal with the lore surrounding her!

Thank you Matsui & Fujito!
    (4)
    It all began with a stone...

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    As I expected the merit categories that replace Foe Sirvente and Adventurer’s Dirge are not good enough to warrant giving up 5/5 NT merits.

Pre-adjustment → Post-adjustment
    Foe Sirvente → Con Anima
    Adventurer’s Dirge → Con Brio

Con Anima
    Decreases own physical damage taken while singing a beneficial song. Decrease damage taken by 1%.

Con Brio
    Decreases own magic damage taken while singing a beneficial song. Decrease damage taken by 1%.

Hopefully this not the ONLY adjustment bard gets, because it's really disappointing. Does not really help the job at all, sirvente and dirge are very limited in use because there are other songs that are more beneficial to battles.

SE please if you're going to make each job unique PLEASE read the forums. I have posted many issues about brd. The highest priority to me is the ballad overwrite issue.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...verwrite/page2

Followed by the spell icons for bard, could easily color each different song type a different color, IE attack red, defense blue etc.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-Icons-for-BRD

Be consistent about bard songs affecting pets. Mob bards can buff Mob pets, yet players cannot buff player pets. It should be the same, why do beastman bards have more power than player bards in this respect. Either remove Mob bards song effects on mob pets, or allow player songs to affect player pets.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...cc-Regen/page2

and lastly finally giving us the player bards massacre elegy

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...Massacre-Elegy
    (3)

Character
    Pellerian
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Thank you Mr. Matsui & Mr. Fujito for another wonderful monthly update!

I wanted to say that I LOVE THE IDEA of Unity items receiving augments. While there may be only one path to choose from; please please PLEASE make the augments attractively appealing!! As a player who still uses many Unity items for his character's jobs; the thought of strong augments truly makes them even more useful than before! And hopefully the items available for augmentation will not be limited to just weapons or armor? Augments on accessories would be a BIG help as I am unable to solo other content for better accessories currently.

(Perhaps have the augments build up over several turn ins like the items from escha do???????)

I also wanted to add the idea of Siren becoming an available summon sounds absolutely wonderful!! Will we perhaps be seeing Phoenix or Bahamut as well in the future???
    (3)

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Siren being added is AWESOME! Great News.

All of the adjustments so far have been wonderful; I love the approach to balancing around other jobs and their abilities, as I can only imagine that this takes alot of tweaking. Keep up the GREAT WORK!
    (2)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Thank you for the RDM update! I am okay with anything. Just make RDM awesome again.

Siren looks very interesting! Oh, Matsui, I like your shirt!
    (3)

Character
    Alanara
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I can't wait to see augments on Unity gear. That will make a lot of them become relevant again. Nice. Curious about Siren too.

Also, please make every stack-able items stack to 99. I understand it might take time, but just knowing it is in the work would be awesome.
    I also understand it would be harder for items like crystals, since a stack of 12 converts into a cluster and vice-versa. Maybe make a new mega-cluster for 99 crystals? It's just annoying to go get capacity points and have inventory fill up with 9-10 stacks of crystals quickly. But it would be awesome to be able to stack echo drops or holy water or remedies up to 99.
    (4)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Can you add BRD to Malignance Earring? Seems kind of an oversight....
    (2)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast