Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

July 2020 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

• Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    • Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    • To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    • Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (18)

Character
    Tallywally
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thank you for all of your hard work, do you think that you can find a way for new and returning players to obtain gil easier, as with the recent sparks cap some players are struggling to keep up with market prices, especially on Asura.
    thank you for your time!
    (1)

Character
    Kets
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Curious, what made you make a new Volume 2 Ambuscade, content that no one plays because the rewards are abysmal and a huge waste of time...?
    (3)

Character
    Roehgaez
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 4
    Nice to see them back on video!
    (1)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    More Storage but only as a paid feature...wtf.

Its not about how many slots we have but how these items are being handled in game.
    Just turn stuff like beastmen seals, crystals, copper, silver ventures and other none tradeable currency into direct points.
    Toss out all those warp/teleport rings and give everyone access to a teleport and warp spell. There I just opened up like... 10 slots.
    Can add new teleport spells by trading in the rings. Like Teleport-Oldrum, Teleport-Tavna, Teleort to leader/Nexus Cape etc.
    Give like.. a 2hr ability that gives an exp buff and toss out all those exp rings. More inventory.
    Make a monster transform command macros. Being able to get the macro by trading in belts and other transform equipment. There even more inventory.

Rethink the Emprox Ring buff. There extra slot.

Also hearing people that do use the extra wardrobes have increased loading times when they open inventory.
    (7)
    Last edited by Venat; 07-09-2020 at 06:31 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Venat View Post
    More Storage but only as a paid feature...wtf.

Its not about how many slots we have but how these items are being handled in game.
    Just turn stuff like beastmen seals, crystals, copper, silver ventures and other none tradeable currency into direct points.
    Toss out all those warp/teleport rings and give everyone access to a teleport and warp spell. There I just opened up like... 10 slots.
    Can add new teleport spells by trading in the rings. Like Teleport-Oldrum, Teleport-Tavna, Teleort to leader/Nexus Cape etc.
    Give like.. a 2hr ability that gives an exp buff and toss out all those exp rings. More inventory.
    Make a monster transform command macros. Being able to get the macro by trading in belts and other transform equipment. There even more inventory.
    I mean, average players aren't really hurting for storage that much. Beyond the most hardcore players, most people only regularly play a handful of jobs at most and don't have a dozen macro sets for every spell or ability.

And if hardcore players who really need more space are putting more money into the game, then maybe they'd be a little less reluctant to ban RMT.
    (1)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I mean, average players aren't really hurting for storage that much. Beyond the most hardcore players, most people only regularly play a handful of jobs at most and don't have a dozen macro sets for every spell or ability.

And if hardcore players who really need more space are putting more money into the game, then maybe they'd be a little less reluctant to ban RMT.
    I'm paying a full sub fee for a nearly 20 old year mmo. I doubt any money I put into the game is being used to actually improve it. A few extra dollars for more storage is like SE asking for pennies with the size of this player base. They really need to improve their game if they want to draw more players to it and keeping them playing. They make more money on the extra subs then they would ever make with a few extra 1 dollar add ons. Plus its not even about the extra slots. The game has always had a issue with inventory management. Always having to manage your inventory cus it gets filled up with stuff like crystals.
    (5)
    Last edited by Venat; 07-10-2020 at 07:25 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Talaya View Post
    Thank you for all of your hard work, do you think that you can find a way for new and returning players to obtain gil easier
    I think its up to the players to research and find ways to make gil.
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Glad to see that the team are back working together.

A couple of points:

Regarding paid expansion of inventory:
    Any storage expansion is welcomed, and I'm sure a lot of players will pay for more space, especially knowing that they are contributing a little more funds into the game too.

However, the focus on this is: Is it something that really is optional or something that is going to be a must in the future with all the gear that exists (and is going to exist)?

My other point is, are you going to act on people botting in clusters for 24/7 with autoinvite and dominating the apex camps? If anything, the constant spamming of the /yell system doesn't send out a good message, in my opinion.
    (4)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I think its up to the players to research and find ways to make gil.
    Yes, that's what I do without ruining the players' experience like the apex camps.

Shh, no one has to know my secrets.

Anyways, I think all apex camps should be instanced in my opinion. I will see what the dev team can do.
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast