Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    If Unity Wanted equipment is being upgraded in the future, will there be more jobs extended to older rehashed unity gear/weapons? And perhaps maybe...I don't know...
    Ilvl Ridill?!?!

As for changes in Domain Invasion, sounds good but hopefully it doesn't have any negative impact to Escha Bead gain
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 09-25-2019 at 01:17 AM.

Reforged Unity Equipment

Instead of simply allowing Unity equipment to be reforged, we are planning to implement it as a new type of battle content. We are planning something that could be enjoyed by a wide audience of players, whether you’re challenging Ambuscade or farming Divergence.
    (5)
    FINALFANTASY XI Producer/Director Yoji Fujito

Siren

Not only will Siren be added as an avatar, we are planning to include a storyline and rewards for those that help the fight. For this reason, it’ll require some time to develop but we promise that it’ll be worthwhile, so please look forward to it!

As a side note, the embroidery on my shirt was done by my wife, who is also my partner in Vana’diel. She was very happy to hear that her work was very popular. Thank you!
    (6)

Character
    Gukai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Basic update possibilities?

I understand the desire to promote new content, or rework old content so it feels fresh, but what about digging in a different direction? Can you look into this rule:

If you discover that the game data has sustained any problems due to unauthorized access, please contact the PlayOnline Information Center within 7 days of your account's recovery. Game data may be recovered for customers who fulfill the following two requirements.
    --You have not had your game data recovered since April 23, 2008.
    --It is still within 3 months of your account being accessed by an unauthorized third party.
    2008? How old is this game? How old was this rule when it was established? What year is it now?

It's not always the content that makes a game enjoyable to play, but also the customer service and the impact they have in interactions with the players. GM's are essentially lack any real power to make changes (ask anyone playing, it's just a sad general view), so why have the only other SE-player outlet handcuffed by rules like the above to make real positive player impacts too? I'm sure there are other areas that need to be read with fresh eyes to see if they require modification too. Can changes like this please happen?

As this isnt a bug or a technical issue, this seemed to be the only place where we're asked to input ideas for development. Hope it is seen.
    (1)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Why is SE working on new items when EXISTING issues still need fixing.

Automated farming bots still run rampant, farming items to desynth into spheres. Look at any Genkai 50 area, exoray mold, ancient paparus, and bomb coal are all camped 24/7 by automated farming bots. I have been reporting this for over a year now. THIS should be priority 1, enforcement of the Terms of Service. Either that or change the Terms of service to allow 3rd party programs.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Why is SE working on new items when EXISTING issues still need fixing.

Automated farming bots still run rampant, farming items to desynth into spheres. Look at any Genkai 50 area, exoray mold, ancient paparus, and bomb coal are all camped 24/7 by automated farming bots. I have been reporting this for over a year now. THIS should be priority 1, enforcement of the Terms of Service. Either that or change the Terms of service to allow 3rd party programs.
    Answer: Because the people who create content aren't the same people responsible for whatever effort might be made to keep the game clean.

Why should we not get new content because of a problem that has existed as long as the game, and all MMOs for that matter?
    (2)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Since SE is planning to limit RoE and Unity point exchanges per week to combat RMT.

I call again to suggest SE implement limitations like you did to chocodigging and fishing, limit sphere production to 200 spheres per day per character.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    what exactly does that have to do with the september 2019 digest?
    (1)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4