Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Question about Treasure Hunter, Aurix and Dynamis Divergence!

Hello SE!
    Lots of rumors are going around about how Treasure Hunter works in Dynamis Divergence, given how rare Volte armor pieces are. This is especially true after Aurix is killed in Wave 1 and Wave 2. My questions:

1.) Is Treasure Hunter locked at level 8 in Dynamis Divergense?
    2.) Does killing Aurix in Wave 1 increase this cap from 8 to 9?
    3.) Does killing Aurix in Wave 2 increase this cap from 9 to 10?

If all of my questions above are answered with "No", then how does Treasure Hunter work in Dynamis Divergence with respect to Volte pieces? Does Aurix serve any purpose beyond extra medals/cards to drop?

Thank you!
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Bump please.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You don't really need to bump threads in a forum that moves at the speed of molasses.

I'm not a thief, but I'm nor aware of TH working differently in dynamis D vs anywhere else. That doesn't mean it doesn't, but i'm not aware of any special rules, or any special hidden purpose of the monster in quesiton.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Hello SE!
    Lots of rumors are going around about how Treasure Hunter works in Dynamis Divergence, given how rare Volte armor pieces are. This is especially true after Aurix is killed in Wave 1 and Wave 2. My questions:

1.) Is Treasure Hunter locked at level 8 in Dynamis Divergense?
    2.) Does killing Aurix in Wave 1 increase this cap from 8 to 9?
    3.) Does killing Aurix in Wave 2 increase this cap from 9 to 10?

If all of my questions above are answered with "No", then how does Treasure Hunter work in Dynamis Divergence with respect to Volte pieces? Does Aurix serve any purpose beyond extra medals/cards to drop?

Thank you!
    Hello, Gwydion!

Thanks for your inquiry!

We wanted to confirm some information concerning Treasure Hunter, in general:
    • The maximum value you can achieve is 8. This can be obtained through equipment, job traits, and Atma.
    • If Treasure Hunter activates while attacking, it adds +1 each time, up to a value of 12.
    • With the above factors considered and combining them with the Job Gift that increases Treasure Hunter's effectiveness, you can achieve up to +14.

With these in mind, there should not be any Treasure Hunter differences regarding notorious monsters or monsters in general found within Dynamis – Divergence.
    (7)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hello, Gwydion!

Thanks for your inquiry!

We wanted to confirm some information concerning Treasure Hunter, in general:
    • The maximum value you can achieve is 8. This can be obtained through equipment, job traits, and Atma.
    • If Treasure Hunter activates while attacking, it adds +1 each time, up to a value of 12.
    • With the above factors considered and combining them with the Job Gift that increases Treasure Hunter's effectiveness, you can achieve up to +14.

With these in mind, there should not be any Treasure Hunter differences regarding notorious monsters or monsters in general found within Dynamis – Divergence.
    Thank you so much for replying and in such great detail. Your hard work is greatly appreciated!

If you could please consider increasing the drop rate of all Volte pieces for the next Dynamis divergence campaign, that would be amazing!
    (3)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 10-24-2019 at 02:43 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Thank you so much for replying and in such great detail. Your hard work is greatly appreciated!

If you could please consider increasing the drop rate of all Volte pieces for the next Dynamis divergence campaign, that would be amazing!

Good luck with that one. They're information suppliers, but not miracle workers >.> (well, not always)
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Good luck with that one. They're information suppliers, but not miracle workers >.> (well, not always)
    One can dream!
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    As it stands now, there is some debate on the significance of Treasure Hunter levels 1-4 vs higher values of Treasure Hunter. (People are arguing over where using a party slot of Thief (TH8-12,13,14) is worth the effort or worth taking up a party slot.

Could you tell us how TH1-4 contributes to the increased drop-rate of an item? Could you compare this to Treasure Hunter levels 8-14? At the very least, if you could tell us if each level of TH is a uniform increase, that would be a huge help.

My guess: Is each Treasure Hunter level a "roll" at getting a certain item with a %-drop rate to appear in the treasure pool? i.e. TH8 is 8 rolls at item with some-percentage drop-rate to occupy a slot in the treasure pool?

OR

Does TH1-4 contribute to an increased change of said item dropping? Does TH8+ further increase those chances, but considerably less than TH1-4?

Thank you.
    (5)

Player
    I would love the official word on it from them.

I can tell you though that TH1 and TH2 are significant increases, and TH3-14 are insignificant increases. The difference in TH4 (no THF) and TH8 (THF but no effort to raise base level) is a wash. 8 is higher than 4 but it is insignificantly higher.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    I would love the official word on it from them.

I can tell you though that TH1 and TH2 are significant increases, and TH3-14 are insignificant increases. The difference in TH4 (no THF) and TH8 (THF but no effort to raise base level) is a wash. 8 is higher than 4 but it is insignificantly higher.
    I too would love an official answer as well. Please like my question and hopefully they will answer it again. I think we should have have small glimpse into what Treasure Hunter 8-14 brings to the table (and help us decide if we should absolutely include a THF, or perhaps kill slower to proc TH 12, 13 or 14).

Please help us, SE.
    (0)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast