Character
    Wolfee
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Item usage from wardrobe

Quick question, can you use an item from your wardrobe? I know you can equip them from there, and I know you can use items in battle that you are wearing even if they are in a wardrobe, but what I can't figure out is how to use an item when not in combat. Is it possible?
    (0)

Player
    Yes, are you talking about rings?

When you equip a ring (that's in your wardrobe, or anywhere for the matter) it's usable from the Item menu. Now that may be confusing because there are two different item menus.

You want the usables menu, not the main menu
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 08-31-2019 at 02:18 AM.

Character
    Wolfee
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I don't see my Signal Pearl (earring) or my Empress Band (ring) in either of the menu's you mention - (-) or Control+I.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Faladrin View Post
    I don't see my Signal Pearl (earring) or my Empress Band (ring) in either of the menu's you mention - (-) or Control+I.
    Off the top of my head, you can use them by pressing "F1" and then enter key, and then scrolling down to "Items".
    (0)

Character
    Wolfee
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Yes, that does it! Thank you very much!
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Off the top of my head, you can use them by pressing "F1" and then enter key, and then scrolling down to "Items".
    Correct.
    Using [Ctrl]+I brings up the Items you are carrying on you at that time, not items in your mog house.
    Using [F1] is how you target yourself in game ([F2 thru 6] will target the other 5 party members in your party, if any, listed by how they show in your party list menu below your name/hp/mp on the right),
    and then hitting [Enter] will bring up the "Usable item/ability Menu" THAT menu tells you what items/ja are usable by you at that moment.
    (0)