Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

please extend Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign to Zi'tah and Ru'ann

Please consider extending the "Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign" to apply in other Escha zones Zi'tah and Ru'ann since they also have Geas Fete battle content.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    The Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS! campaign applies to zitah and ruann.

"Additionally, personal rewards from Geas Fete are increased by two items, and players will receive either an eschalixir, eschalixir +1, or eschalixir +2."

Last time this happened a person I know got the bodies in personal pool from the pixies in zitah.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm specifically referring to the equipment drops campaign that only apply in Reisenjima. What you have above is different and the difference in reisenjima personal drops is either Pellucid/Taupe/Fern Stones instead of eschalixirs. Someone probably got really lucky and got it as a personal drop but the effects of "Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment" only applies in Reisenjima. It shouldn't hurt to apply this to Zi'tah and Ru'ann since they have Geas Fete after all.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 08-29-2019 at 03:03 PM.

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    The PERSONAL items are the specific equipment drops from the gaes fete monster, it says and players will receive either an eschalixir, eschalixir +1, or eschalixir +2. So you get 2 drops AND eschalixirs.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    The PERSONAL items are the specific equipment drops from the gaes fete monster, it says and players will receive either an eschalixir, eschalixir +1, or eschalixir +2. So you get 2 drops AND eschalixirs.
    I'm getting what you're saying and I know. I know we have small chance to get equipment in general in 1 slot instead of eschalixirs/stones. but the "Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!" only gives items used in augmenting such as eschalixirs and stones in your case which i'm aware of, but it has no impact on direct drops for equipment itself and it doesn't open an extra slot for equipment. That's what i'm pointing at "Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign" for as it adds an extra slot for a chance at equipment as direct drops from geas fete in reisenjima.

I'm only asking for a little change of "Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign" to just call it "Geas Fete Equipment Campaign" and extend this benefit to both Zi'tah and Ru'ann for their respective equipment drops.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 08-29-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Then how do you explain how my friend got the Annointed kalasiris off the pixies during the event? It is not augmented via eschalixirs and i've never heard of anyone getting this directly without the Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS! campaign.
    (0)