Character
    Bilbo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 66

WHM status removal

Heya guys,

So I got stuck into WHM and am really enjoying it. Frantic and fast paced, I never thought I'd enjoy it but, here I am having a blast.

I have a question regarding status removal with trusts. So for example ,when a TP move like dust cloud, which inflicts blind, I get the message "Bilbo has been inflicted with blind" and cast blinda and I'm good however, with trusts I get no message saying they have been inflicted. Casting blinda does tell me I've removed it from them but, I have no idea who in my party needs it to be cast on. The tank is a given.

Is this intended or perhaps I have a filter on that's blocking that info? I had a look through in what's blocked but, can't find anything related. It's made me panic a little if I was to team up with players and not know who is suffering from a status ailment or not.

Any help would be awesome!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You have a chat filter on.

It is common, many people filter NPC stuff, the trusts are treated as NPCs for chat filter purposes- So you'll need to adjust those if you are doing such things and want to see those messages.
    (0)

Character
    Bilbo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You have a chat filter on.

It is common, many people filter NPC stuff, the trusts are treated as NPCs for chat filter purposes- So you'll need to adjust those if you are doing such things and want to see those messages.
    Oh awesome, thanks so much Alhanelem. I was treating them as "party" members not NPC's. Oh boy that's all on me. Confidence is restored
    (0)