Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fireworks

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Even using the command /citybgm (I think that's the one, type in "/? bgm" without quotes to see them all) in game turns off the in-city background music, but the explosions from the event STILL happen. I had hoped it would turn those off too, but sadly it does not.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

I'm one of those that like these occasional changes to the cities (and Rabao). Time goes by so fast these days, that I find I end up feeling a bit sad (for lack of a word that's not quite sad but something like that) when an event is all over again already.

I feel like there are enough options for people to turn the sound effects off where need be (don't need to turn it /all/ down).

Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    Even using the command /citybgm (I think that's the one, type in "/? bgm" without quotes to see them all) in game turns off the in-city background music, but the explosions from the event STILL happen. I had hoped it would turn those off too, but sadly it does not.
    Probably meant '/mutebgm'. ^^

In any case, '/mutese' gets rid of the bang and boom, with all the other sounds that are not music. It's pretty quick to type, and one could even put it into a macro.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    mhaura is the entry point for ambuscade, your introductoiry-tier max item-level content.
    (0)

Character
    Alanara
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Probably meant '/mutebgm'. ^^

In any case, '/mutese' gets rid of the bang and boom, with all the other sounds that are not music. It's pretty quick to type, and one could even put it into a macro.

Wait..... I didn't know this was a thing. wtf, this would cut off fireworks sounds?
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2