Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Dynamis D RP Farming for Ultimate Weapons

Currently only Necks and SU5 can be upgraded from RP farming Dynamis D.
    Why is there this restriction to only those Items?
    It would make loads more sense to allow Ultimate Weapon upgrades to be upgraded by farming RP also.
    Please change this so people with more than a couple Ultimate Weapons can upgrade to Rank 15.
    Please share and like this post to get some attention to this topic.
    Thanks.
    (2)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    You accomplish this through the S.Astral drops. They occur in Omen and Wave 3 of Dyn {D}. The implementation of a direct drop is somewhat if not majorly foolish, see my thread about Omen and the S.Astral debacle. SU5 weapons are considered an "Ultimate" class with the SU4 being the less powerful incarnations. The other blunder this brings up is the use of capacity points as a currency in the less desirable content structure to unlock the R1->R15 advancement. This has not been beneficial to the constrained camps where players go to earn capacity points and it has also been detrimental in the effect of increasing the occurrences of filth using bots to occupy these camps.
    (0)

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Think you missed the point entirely.
    This is for ultimate weapons to gain rp from dyn D rp farming.
    (0)

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Bump this up
    (0)

Player
    I would VERY MUCH like the ability to rank up weapons with an option that doesn't cost money. But that's obviously not going to happen, because, money.

I would also like +1 weapons/necks to be able to achieve enough points to become +2, even if it's absolutely astronomically ridiculous. Also never gonna happen. Because money.
    (2)
    Last edited by Isola; 08-28-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    need a +1 turn into +2 option would be very nice, but very much need being able to farm RP on ultimate weapons just like neck and su5 weapons!

BUMP

SUPPORT THIS!
    (0)

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    I would VERY MUCH like the ability to rank up weapons with an option that doesn't cost money. But that's obviously not going to happen, because, money.

I would also like +1 weapons/necks to be able to achieve enough points to become +2, even if it's absolutely astronomically ridiculous. Also never gonna happen. Because money.
    There is, it's called being part of a Dynamis Wave 3 farm group, or farming Omen.
    (0)

Player
    Incorrect. USING detritus costs money. I want an option that doesn't expend gil.

And yes, time = money, it is quite impossible to do anything without losing money. I mean that I want an option that only costs time, not time AND money.

TLDR, something can cost time(money) - Trial of the magians killshots, it can cost money - Auction House, or the worst possible way; time(money) and money aka money^2 - farming detritus.

Further, the proper way would increase everyone's RP when a detritus hit the pool. Just one example of how to do it the "right" way. This would highly motivate people to consider card farms again, while not completely destroying the con.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 09-06-2019 at 05:13 AM.

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    CHANGE ULTIMATE WEAPONS TO BE ABLE TO GET RANK POINTS IN DYNAMIS D PLEASE!
    (0)