RMT Yells, Weird Loony People, Harassment and Stalking. GM Calls Go Unanswered.

So I have been dealing with a weird, sick in the head, creepy person for about year or so in-game.. this individual goes above and beyond to let his presence be known; He follows me to other servers with different accounts..and honestly I am fed up.

I never did anything to this person, or said anything rude to them and yet I can't seem to get rid of them no matter what I try. I just wish they'd disappear so that I could play the game the way it was intended.

I have a busy life, and many things to deal with, I don't have the energy to put up with this BS. I don't understand the mentality behind harassing and stalking OTHER PEOPLE..that is bizarre to me. I wonder if others have had this happened to them?

What else can I do? GM calls take forever, I've yet to receive a respond from them..why? You have RMTs advertising their websites without any concern of being banned.. Clearly it would seem SE cares more about their subscription fee than anything else.
    (2)

Player
    It's a sad state of the game isn't it. Pieces of literal human garbage allowed to do absolutely whatever they want, wherever they want, with zero repercussions.

The RMT advertising all day and night is just icing on the cake.

It's completely unacceptable.
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Deede View Post
    What else can I do?
    Ignore them.

I would just like to point out the other day that I contacted a GM regarding the RMT yells.

They then said "I will deal with this right way.. Can you send me their names?"
    I gave him the names I could see on the screen at that time, who had been yelling for pretty much the entire day, and alas they vanished within the next two minutes.
    Coincidence? or are GM's actually getting on board with this? (Providing people contact them with the offending names).
    (0)

Player
    They do and will ban the shouters.

Two problems: it takes no less than an hour, up to FOUR hours to get GM to answer your call (sometimes maybe only 30 minutes, it depends on time of day). and a new shouter will be created in less than 10 minutes.

As far as harassing pieces of shit, all you can do is keep calling and responding. Eventually you might find a GM that will enforce harassment TOS.
    (1)

I guess I need keep trying until a GM answers me. Yes, I have been ignoring them all this time but I have had it with them. I shouldn't have to hinder my progress by going away for awhile when I still have goals and things I'd like to do. If anyone is doing anything like this, on a near 20 year old game, you got problems. Thanks guys
    (0)