Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    If you have reported it and it's been a year they either have come to the conclusion they are not bots (automated play is not afk play) or they don't see it as a problem.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    If you have reported it and it's been a year they either have come to the conclusion they are not bots (automated play is not afk play) or they don't see it as a problem.
    Oh, they are bots no doubt. At the very least they are running third party software. You can trace their movements and watch them turn at exactly the same pixel point everytime.

The problem is that I believe one person is running these and I think they have a way of "replying" to any potential /tells by whatever means they are using to do so. They may just been keeping an eye on their screen.
    There for, they are kind of 'at their computer'. However, at the very least, they are running third party software. No doubt.

A deep look into the "logs" would reveal:
    1) The amount of time they have been there
    2) The point that the path of movement is exactly the same, every time.

However, doing this for everything single reported suspected bot (i.e. Looking through tons of logs), is just not viable for any kind of small team.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 09-08-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    They could just hire me, I'd do the job for free. Technically am doing GMs/STF job already as I record the names, date, time, location, etc for them.
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    For years, I had my secret agents for crafting and farming. You have no idea how many reports they sent against me. (I was monitoring /tell messages from some angry players like "hey stupid you are on recording lolololol you goofy... you are being reported") I haven't made a comeback whatsoever. I only did it because I was curious about STF and wasn't afraid of getting banned.

What STF really did to me? Removed my access to one of home points I was heading to.. Or was it a server bug? What a trick!

Sadly, this will not wake up the majority but keep supporting.

New Update: RMTの大群が居て
    (0)

Player
    Oo? They greyed out or removed a home point location from your list, pix pls! That seems pretty dumb, there are many ways into a zone other than the HP
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    Oo? They greyed out or removed a home point location from your list, pix pls! That seems pretty dumb, there are many ways into a zone other than the HP
    No evidence needed. I am certain I have every home point registered in all Adoulin areas. The only one that got removed is in Yorcia Weald (that when my LS mates and I were going to do Skirmish). I had to use the waypoint to get that home point registered again and Augural Conveyor. Anyways, that only happened a few months ago.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zehira; 09-10-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    For years, I had my secret agents for crafting and farming. You have no idea how many reports they sent against me. (I was monitoring /tell messages from some angry players like "hey stupid you are on recording lolololol you goofy... you are being reported") I haven't made a comeback whatsoever. I only did it because I was curious about STF and wasn't afraid of getting banned.
    Wait, did you just say you were running bots?
    (0)

Player
    One of the tricks they use sometimes is they will remove a warp point from your account and see if you still warp there, then they know you're using the warp tools.
    (0)

Player
    You give them far too much credit. You think they actually do that, i'm literally loling.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    This is a response i left in a different topic that is relevant to the harmful observed activity discussed here.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...693#post619693

Large sums of gil or the means by which honest players can quickly acquire it really isn't the issue here. Prices are much much much higher overall due to the prohibited business of RMT inflating the market. When market prices lower, that additionally lowers pricing for items which are sold to you. The serious issue here is to render scams, schemes and RMT activity on FFXI servers competitively ineffective through design.

Read the proposal through and apply logical comprehension.

As of now items sold to npc shop are removed out of the circulation of the market. With the proposal as conceptualized the players have the option to sell into a FFXI warehousing structure and those items remain in circulation.

As of now scoundrels can, have, and do manipulate the AH pricing history illegitimately using false forced sales to lower a price of a item they wish to purchase in bulk or raise a price of a item they believe that they can retail at a higher price.
    With the proposal these actions and behaviors will have very minimal impact and a vast number of transactions will need to occur for drastic changes of value to happen.

As of now ambitious and scheming accounts are corrupting the "EX" item tag system against the actual purpose of it's design intent.
    With the proposal everyone that resides on FFXI is placed into a vastly more unbiased economy with the benefit of unrestrained transactions within the proposed warehousing system with the benefit of previously destroyed items remaining in circulation and items previously determined to be unworthy of AH sale now becoming more readily available using the proposed system.

With this proposal commerce will flourish and thrive.

As of now corrupt individuals violate ToS through interactions with prohibited RMT to pay vastly higher prices than they could without these dishonorable means. The overall effect is that an honorable player is faced with these same vastly higher prices as a shopper. In addition to this detrimental consequence, the honorable player can additionally find that they are denied party participation as a result of a less developed itemization progress or party positions being determined by the mercenary culture.
    With this proposal intrinsic gil is retained on your account. Safeguarded gil is then exchanged through the warehousing/pawn shop interface between players which is mediated as described. Trade box is reformed to continue to allow the trade of tangible items with the interface for gil removed. Delivery box is reformed to continue to allow for all delivery with one change in that the interface for gil is restricted to same account (or bound to account).

Upon the full implementation of the proposal the outcome will be : the disintegration of the ability for RMT to comfortably distribute assets, the disintegration of gil used as a medium for the mercenary culture, the disintegration of the limits and repercussions imposed by the current auction house, and the disintegration of schemes scams and other detrimental behavior corresponding with the corrupt procurement of defiled gil funds.
    (0)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast