Player

Unity Weapons .... Storage Slip.

Since Unity has been lauched.... My Mog House is full of em. And i assume most of everyone is like that. or they throw away as they go. I hate Throwing things i worked hard and or spent time getting.

Please. We really need a "Unity gear Storage Slip".
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrirs_Takumi View Post
    Since Unity has been lauched.... My Mog House is full of em. And i assume most of everyone is like that. or they throw away as they go. I hate Throwing things i worked hard and or spent time getting.

Please. We really need a "Unity gear Storage Slip".
    You don't have to 'throw them away' you can trade them to the A.M.A.N NPC for Copper vouchers.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    You don't have to 'throw them away' you can trade them to the A.M.A.N NPC for Copper vouchers.
    I think he wants to put them somewhere for safekeeping. I support this idea of storing (any) weapons on storage slips. Let's include REMA weapons too.
    (0)

Character
    Cylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Unity Storage should've been a thing a long time ago but at this point it's pretty worthless. There's barely a handful of still useful items. Stop hoarding things.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    Unity Storage should've been a thing a long time ago but at this point it's pretty worthless. There's barely a handful of still useful items. Stop hoarding things.
    We have countless side-grades and any/every item that is upgraded/augmented by way of an NPC, should also be STORABLE. Period.
    (0)