Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Please clean up the RMT yell frenzy

Unfortunately, I can't add anymore to my blist, as its capped at 100.
    Can we have a /safelist option?

I just don't think all these yells are sending out a good message to people who are taking advantage of the return campaign.

We need a GM to remove all yells in relation to people selling Job Points.

Maybe keyword blockers would help?
    (5)

Player
    Holy for seriously. This is artardiculous.
    (0)

Player
    It is very much time for policy change. The current system(s) do not/does not work.

The spam filter (for tells only) needs to be applied to yell, shout and say. And/or there NEEDS to be a personal option or ability to opt-into keyword banning. If you refuse to solve the problem, at least let us choose a way to block it.

I understand that it IS actually quite impossible to stop them. I know this. They have actual unlimited accounts in which to abuse the system with. So. You NEED to fix the source. The yells. The words.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Completely agree, the game should allow /blist capacity of 500 minimum. Once /blist capacity has be increased to 500 or more, there should be provider side capabilities that detect massive /blist additions to quickly discover and investigate Terms of Service violations.

Other Beneficial upgrades that can be done:

Have /yell(lvl) communication and disable the universal /yell and add ability to filter each particular level bracket of /yell(lvl).
    Example: /yell99 serves for only those who have obtained a lvl 99 job and have the filter set to allow.
    Example: /yell90 serves for only those who have obtained a lvl 90 job and have the filter set to allow.
    Example: /yell80 serves for only those who have obtained a lvl 80 job and have the filter set to allow.
    Example: /yell75 serves for only those who have obtained a lvl 75 job and have the filter set to allow.
    Example: /yell60 serves for only those who have obtained a lvl 60 job and have the filter set to allow.
    Example: /yell40 serves for only those who have obtained a lvl 40 job and have the filter set to allow.
    Example: /yell20 serves for only those who have obtained a lvl 20 job and have the filter set to allow.
    Example: /yell10 serves for only those who have obtained a lvl 10 job and have the filter set to allow.
    Example: /yell3 serves for only those who have obtained a lvl 3 job and have the filter set to allow.
    Example: /yell0 serves for only those who have no job level above lvl 2 and have the filter set to allow.
    After creating channels for /yell0, /yell3, /yell10, /yell20, /yell40, /yell60, /yell75, /yell80, /yell90, /yell99 allow the display and use of these channels both inside and outside of cities.
    Interface the filter selection so that it is quickly convenient from the menu, preferably with it's own lead category as to not bury it three+ levels deep into the current chat configuration settings.
    Create text commands to allow and disable each channel. Examples: /allowY99 /disableY99 /allowY40 /disableY40

Increase allowable Linkshell active capacity to 2000. Enhance the Linkshell search interface to allow for all character names equipped with a pearl to be shown without truncation.

Allow for Linkshells #3 and #4 to be equipped.

Allow for the Unity communications to have capacity of 4000 or more, so there is no more "The maximum number of people are already participating in Unity chat. Please try again later." Error messages.

Create communications channels based around the traditional /seacom categories. Can use /c or /w as a designation beginning.
    Examples: /cExp /cBattle /cMission /cQuest /cItem /cLinkshell /cSocial /cOther

Upgrade + Enhance + Overhaul the /seacom interface to include instructions about usage, instructions about etiquette, and the ability to search for key words displayed in the /seacom entry of any character that is displaying a /seacom.

Allow a /seacom to be set for each individual category with a blank /seacom being designated as disabled for that category. In this way each player can enable and display a /seacom for Exp ~ Battles ~ Missions & Quests ~ Item ~ Linkshell ~ Looking for Friends ~ Others.

With the enhancement of the /seacom interface for quicker search results; create and allow for content tags to be attached to /seacom. Example: a /seacom applied to the Exp category could be tagged with a level range bracket selection and desired vana'diel area. Example: a /seacom applied to the Item category could be tagged with a item type selection, a crafting source selection, a battle content type selection, a level usage selection etc, a auction house inventory category selection.
    Detailed Example: Utu grip could be entered with text into the display of a /seacom under the {Item} category and then be tagged with {Omen} {LVL99} {Battlefield} {Grip} {Reisenjima}
    Detailed Example: Sublime sushi could be entered with text into the display of a /seacom under the {Item} category and then be tagged with {Cooking} {Food} {Synthesis} {Item} {Meals} {Seafood}.
    Allow for up to seven tags to be attached to eash active /seacom.

For those who further wish to denounce RMT and give constructive recommendations and advice:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ht=Scourge+RMT
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-WHERE-ARE-YOU
    (0)
    Last edited by TullemoreAsuraFFXI; 08-11-2019 at 07:57 AM.

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Another idea i had about this topic and /blist in general. Square Enix could add a feature to the /blist interface to where the game could detect if the offending account is still active or if it has be deactivated, then display the results. In this way we could browse through the names and remove /blist entries from our /blist for the deactivated accounts that we deem to be no longer a present threat.
    (0)
    Last edited by TullemoreAsuraFFXI; 08-12-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TullemoreAsuraFFXI View Post
    Another idea i had about this topic and /blist in general. Square Enix could add a feature to the /blist interface to where the game could detect if the offending account is still active or if it has be deactivated, then display the results. In this way we could browse through the names a remove /blist entries from our /blist for the deactivated accounts that we deem to be no longer a present threat.
    That would require a fair amount of server CPU usage and I'm also not sure where that would stand with data protection laws in a lot of countries/regions.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Rather than a report on the account being active, maybe there can be a report for the time stamp on the last occurring login.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I wonder what they said about /yell in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS96...lpage#t=1465.7
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    I wonder what they said about /yell in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS96...lpage#t=1465.7
    I am watching it with subtitles/closed-captions auto-translated into English. I'll see if they do.

.... after a very long time they blip one sentence about it, then that was it. Passed right over it without a single care... I had to re-watch the 4 seconds to make sure I had seen it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dzspdref; 08-15-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    I am watching it with subtitles/closed-captions auto-translated into English. I'll see if they do.

.... after a very long time they blip one sentence about it, then that was it. Passed right over it without a single care... I had to re-watch the 4 seconds to make sure I had seen it.
    And you think they are going to change the /yell command that Tullemore and Sirmarki are (still) demanding, for the sake of the English community?
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast