Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Player radarbabyeater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    62
    Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

    RDM Relic augments... what have you done?

    Head... synergizes beautifully. Excellent execution.
    Body... fine.
    Legs... works well enough.

    What did you do the the hands and feet!? Why on Earth would you put the augmented Immunobreak Chance on the HANDS!? Why on Earth would you put the augmented Enhancing Magic Duration on the FEET!? It makes absolutely NO sense. None! Zero!

    You really, really need to swap the augments on these two pieces of equipment. P l e a s e for the love of Altana, fix this heinous oversight in the next update (or sooner)!
    (3)

  2. #2
    Player Zehira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    95
    Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    What's with your attitude? Of course, FFXI will always get problems anytime any day. Why must so hurry to get it fixed? If you are so angry and stuck in FFXI. I have a hint for you. Disable the ZABIE system by pressing X A B Y. Congratulations! Now the exit door has opened. Feel free to get out.

    Another example why this official English forum is dying...

    (White & Black)
    (2)

  3. #3
    Player Zuidar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    215
    Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Despite that, still brings up the big point with inconsistencies regarding placing stats and augments on equipment that should work in synergy with each other but instead doing the opposite
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player Zekander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    110
    Character
    Zekander
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Last month they at least made an attempt to correct mismatched augments for NIN, hopefully they will do the same for RDM. I mentioned the problem in a reply to the digest thread as it seems they actually read some of the posts there. Maybe with a few more polite reminders there we can get them to simply swap the augments on the relic hands and feet.

    I was also wondering about exactly what kind of potency the new augments have now, are they simply equivalent to 1 point in that category or do they scale with the number of points you already have in that category (as the old augments did)?
    (1)

  5. #5
    Player radarbabyeater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    62
    Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    What's with your attitude? Of course, FFXI will always get problems anytime any day. Why must so hurry to get it fixed? If you are so angry and stuck in FFXI. I have a hint for you. Disable the ZABIE system by pressing X A B Y. Congratulations! Now the exit door has opened. Feel free to get out.

    Another example why this official English forum is dying...

    (White & Black)
    Some of us want things that make sense.

    The English forum has been dead since it's inception, you're late to the party.

    Lastly, since you have nothing constructive to add or suggest, go away.
    (0)

  6. #6
    Player radarbabyeater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    62
    Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekander View Post
    Last month they at least made an attempt to correct mismatched augments for NIN, hopefully they will do the same for RDM. I mentioned the problem in a reply to the digest thread as it seems they actually read some of the posts there. Maybe with a few more polite reminders there we can get them to simply swap the augments on the relic hands and feet.

    I was also wondering about exactly what kind of potency the new augments have now, are they simply equivalent to 1 point in that category or do they scale with the number of points you already have in that category (as the old augments did)?
    All the information you seek is on the BGwiki. Just search for whatever Vitiation piece you have questions about and it's described in detail near the bottom of the page.
    (0)

  7. #7
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    6,593
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by radarbabyeater View Post
    Head... synergizes beautifully. Excellent execution.
    Body... fine.
    Legs... works well enough.

    What did you do the the hands and feet!? Why on Earth would you put the augmented Immunobreak Chance on the HANDS!? Why on Earth would you put the augmented Enhancing Magic Duration on the FEET!? It makes absolutely NO sense. None! Zero!

    You really, really need to swap the augments on these two pieces of equipment. P l e a s e for the love of Altana, fix this heinous oversight in the next update (or sooner)!
    I don't understand why this matters?
    (0)

    Someone care to tell me what's wrong with a couple Yukes?
    Check out http://ffxi.gamerescape.com- the new home of FFXIcleopedia and its founders!

  8. #8
    Player Gwydion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    358
    Character
    Sleepyt
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Please see here and like the FFXI director's post, to show your support for switching RDM hands/feet augments: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post618898

    Immunobreak should be on feet, which already have enfeebling stats. Also, the current Enhancing duration, contradicts RDM Empy feet which has amazing Enhancing duration and skill on them already.

    Enhancing duration should be on hands because relic hands already has a good amount of skill (yes, Atrophy AF1 hands has enhancing duration only, but both skill and duration on relic hands, including merits' augments would be provide better synergy to the relic armor set and the merit point categories, respectively.
    (0)