Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

need a few things

1. need a better system to reporting bugs. I posted my last bug report and everyone in the world can read all my personal information that I have to type before I post it.
    2. need an actual forum that the team views for suggestions and such, because they definately quit looking at the one we used to use.
    3. monsters in ambuscade that are fightable, by people that aren't the best players in the game.

sorry , felt that I needed to address these.
    thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Feedback for in-game content is majorly handled in the FFXI digest monthly posts.
    I also agree ambuscade expanse of rewards could be condensed more to facilitate groupings of players with differing equipment collections.
    Leave VD rewards alone but increase hallmarks/gallantry for everything below VD by another 200 hallmarks / 100 gallantry per victory.
    The actual mechanics/strategies should be designated to correspond with command and skill alot more than equipment power.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    1. need a better system to reporting bugs. I posted my last bug report and everyone in the world can read all my personal information that I have to type before I post it.
    Personal information? What kind of information is personal on there?

2. need an actual forum that the team views for suggestions and such, because they definately quit looking at the one we used to use.
    Suggestions: Quality of Life Stuff and other suggestions was not started officially.

3. monsters in ambuscade that are fightable, by people that aren't the best players in the game.
    They are fight able, there are various difficultly levels to choose form. If you find one hard, drop down a level.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    personal information I reread and its not that personal. so I guess its okay.
    they need a site for actual suggestions officially is what im saying.
    and yes ambuscade would be a lot more fun if my mule who just turned 99 with no gear could win a v1 ve.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

no gear

by no gear I mean bare minimum
    (0)