Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Smokenttp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Also while we are on the sugestion area, i have one sugestion to the eschutechon quest, please create a new +1 version of the spheres making then give extra spirit but being EX spheres (non tradable) and make then craftable via the current rare ex itens (like carbuncle ruby), reasoning for these is to move away the bots that farm the spheres from the rare ex itens camps to cards so they can still porfit and move a market on sphere while not cloging quest itens for too long specially after they finished their shields already and are trying to profit from sphere market. (and while we are at it do you mind moving the lvl 2 spheres like fusion from hq+1 to hq? i do know they are hq+1 to make it harder to finish the quest on proupose but the bar right now is kinda high for people who are trying to legit farm the shield instead of boting with 5 characters and geting it done in 2 months, i am also aware that more shield on the market also means shifts in the prices but that could be alliviated with new su5 like equipment going live)
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    T2 Enspells were hardly used since creation because of the "Initial Attacks" function in which it affects the first main hit only and doesn't affect other attacks of the same round. Can you make adjustments to function the same as T1 enspells where it affects all attacks of the same round?

Next, the conflict with Auspice and Enspells: it's annoying how Auspice interferes with T1 Enspells in that they overwrite each other. Auspice gives subtle blow to party members but the other function is Enlight which only affects the white mage if Afflatus Misery is up. Is it possible for adjustments to not have both spells conflict with each other?
    (2)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 08-16-2019 at 02:04 AM.

Regarding Food Effects

Thank you for your feedback.

We wanted to add some popular North American foods for this Green Festival.
    Hopefully we were able to include some of your favorite dishes!

Please stop by the Morbol Café for a taste!
    (If you’d like to try multiple different foods, head to the back of the Café and participate in the magical experiment to regain your appetite!)

The food effects aren’t too powerful, as to avoid outclassing existing foods and requiring a high difficulty recipe if they were to be added. We’ll talk it over within the development team to see if the recipes will be made available.
    (5)
    FINALFANTASY XI Producer/Director Yoji Fujito

Regarding High-Tier Battlefield Rewards

The rewards for last month’s Cait Sith battle in ★Champion of the Dawn were balanced against the Merlinic head equipment at max augment. From there we slightly lowered the numbers.

High-tier battlefield rewards as a whole are balanced in a similar way. The stats may seem lacking for players who have already obtained powerful equipment, but I believe it’d be quite useful for players who are still catching up.

We also received feedback that ranger and corsair don’t have any useful rewards from high-tier battlefields. Regarding that, we’ve received a reply from the development team to please hold on, as it’s not those jobs’ turn yet.
    (6)
    FINALFANTASY XI Producer/Director Yoji Fujito

Regarding Red Mage Adjustments

We’re glad that the Merit Point adjustments seem to be popular. Regarding the augmented stats, we released them with their current effects for balance reasons.

However, we’re considering switching the stats between the hand and feet equipment, for the following reasons:

1) Many players are requesting the stats to be switched, and there doesn’t appear to be much opposition against that.
    2) The augment effects are effect duration, as opposed to enhanced effect, so their impact against balance are limited.

Please send us feedback if you feel that certain benefits would be lost if the stats are switched, or if you are against switching the stats.
    (13)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Thank you for the update! I appreciate it again! Looks like not much anything else I am looking forward to and I guess I am done with posting here but will read your next video. Thanks again!

(Please consider the issues regarding to RMT.)

I know you are doing better. The community shall be more than happy if you keep doing. Thank you again and again!
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    We’re glad that the Merit Point adjustments seem to be popular. Regarding the augmented stats, we released them with their current effects for balance reasons.

However, we’re considering switching the stats between the hand and feet equipment, for the following reasons:

1) Many players are requesting the stats to be switched, and there doesn’t appear to be much opposition against that.
    2) The augment effects are effect duration, as opposed to enhanced effect, so their impact against balance are limited.

Please send us feedback if you feel that certain benefits would be lost if the stats are switched, or if you are against switching the stats.
    You are 100% correct. Please switch RDM hands / feet!
    (4)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoji_Fujito View Post
    Thank you for your feedback.

We wanted to add some popular North American foods for this Green Festival.
    Hopefully we were able to include some of your favorite dishes!

Please stop by the Morbol Café for a taste!
    (If you’d like to try multiple different foods, head to the back of the Café and participate in the magical experiment to regain your appetite!)

The food effects aren’t too powerful, as to avoid outclassing existing foods and requiring a high difficulty recipe if they were to be added. We’ll talk it over within the development team to see if the recipes will be made available.
    Thank you, Yoji Fujito. I just wanted to get it out there so Culinarians aren't forgotten or left behind due to a huge gap of missing recipes over the years since after the release of Marine Stewpot. I just wanted to make sure they acknowledged the issue going on for years with food recipes. As it is from the NPCs selling them, it is a good start. I'm okay if new food recipes are higher level to create and such, as long as the stats are improved. With new fights and endgame content being the big focus, new foods need to have greater emphasis on quality stats in mind. Again, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoji_Fujito View Post
    The rewards for last month’s Cait Sith battle in ★Champion of the Dawn were balanced against the Merlinic head equipment at max augment. From there we slightly lowered the numbers.

High-tier battlefield rewards as a whole are balanced in a similar way. The stats may seem lacking for players who have already obtained powerful equipment, but I believe it’d be quite useful for players who are still catching up.

We also received feedback that ranger and corsair don’t have any useful rewards from high-tier battlefields. Regarding that, we’ve received a reply from the development team to please hold on, as it’s not those jobs’ turn yet.
    I'm happy to hear that. I still want to throw it out there that for a very long while, certain jobs like Blue Mage, have been kept out (deliberately?) of decent melee-oriented equipment and accessories since Omen and still is, but hopefully that changes (Blue Mages are Front line melees, after all).

Thank you, Akihiko Matsui! Yes, please switch the augments! You wouldn't want to enfeeble in enhancing magic gear, right?
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 08-18-2019 at 05:23 AM.

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm really pleased with the RDM merit options, and wholeheartedly support swapping the hands and feet augment. Thanks!

I was also pleasantly surprised by the Cait Sith battle treasure, though unfortunately I've not had an opportunity to try the battle yet. Looks good to me.
    (0)

Character
    Boshi
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

This is a great move.

In a similar vein:
    The Ninja Relic Head & Feet augments should be reversed.
    Relic head is a great nuking piece, The Innin augment does nothing for it as the Artifact head is already a superior version.
    On the feet, the macc/matt augment is absolutely useless on a piece that has zero magic attack on itself.

The old Nin relic head had a magic attack augment already, so it wouldn't be adding something there that wasn't previous there. (currently Ninja's maximum nuking potential is -worse- with the merit change than it was with the old augment on the relic head).
    (3)
    Last edited by Boshi; 08-17-2019 at 02:59 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3