Character
    Myrialana
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

What i would change about storage if i could.

So there is something i feel is a little dubious and unfair about the process of storing ones gear ....
    Don't get me wrong the slips are an absolute GODSEND.

but i feel like this would be drastically better handled by a Mog wardrobe for each equipment slot with 100 slots. i think each job needs its own set of equipsets ... I think in all honesty its also a touch unfair to require payment for this ....you HAVE to have the extra storage ... if you are playing at 99 and what you pay for isnt even close to enough .... most still have to pay for mules too to double or triple the bonus for the higher monthly fee. If you need players to pay that much a month to keep the lights on just be up front about it ... charge us that much and give us a lot of storage ...

The healthiest way however to keep the lights on is to get players moving back into vanadiel and even better brand new ones.

if you dont think so you may want to peruse what it takes to be say a top tier SMN or top tier rdm both jobs require near 170 pieces of gear if you want to do everything as good as you can ....

I think a lot better gear and itemization could go a long way here .... things like a lot less need to hang on to like 4 summoner staffs pre-nirvana (like putting dark matter inside the job type selector so that you are at least playing hyper super lotto on job relevant stats .... + ranged attack and store TP on my griovolr is getting friggen old)
    (0)

Character
    Suteru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I believe the way the servers are set up, each Mog Wardrobe you have actually has an increased server load, which is why it takes so long for your items to show up every time you zone.
    (0)