Character
    Myrialana
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Delve clearance and entry.

So i noticed that a lot of jobs need relic gear, they also need delve stuff to get that relic gear ... I think in general the plasm system is great and i wish more systems in the game mirrored the "you always get something" and "you can buy anything you've cleared" especially when your talking about baseline gear for 119 - 119+

I find it really frustrating that delve can be entered by three people ... but there's no real system in the game to reward people for partying up for delve .... in fact what has happened is that people who can afford 3 accounts tend to enter by themselves ... and they are the only ones able to corner this market ... i realize that you guys have taken some steps to make delve a little more approachable or easy ... but the fact still remains you cant enter delve solo and many of them are near impossible even if you could as all your trusts will always get wiped (Dakuwaka stands out as an example).

Much like ambuscade a bonus to plasm gained when partying with others would be really beneficial .... thus rewarding players who can clear the content to stretch themselves against the difficulty ..... and invite others, they have to symbiotically benefit though otherwise its not going to happen.
    (1)

Player
    Can't fault the logic on that one either. More people should result in more overall rewards. Incentivizing group play should've been paramount.
    (1)

Character
    Myrialana
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Much like my suggestion for gallantry ... if the rewards exponentially grow as you take on more players ... the best will always seek to push against the difficulty as hard as they can and bring as many as possible.
    (0)