Hello fellow Vana D'ielans,

I returned to the game just over a week ago and am thoroughly enjoying my time back. I've leveled a few jobs to around 50 being THF, DNC, PLD and working on NIN. I thought I'd ask on the forums anyone's input on what is fun to play and what is handy to have.

Personally I enjoy mostly what is fun over viability which to me is fast paced, with a lot of interaction. I'm enjoying DNC for this aspect. I'm also quite enjoying THF. Granted it doesn't have as many interactions as DNC but, I'm enjoying the huge sneak attack ws's. NIN seems cool but, I am disappointed with slow cast times and after reading a guide it pointed out casting elemental ninjutsu is a waste of dps. Does it become viable? Do the spells cast faster higher up? Atm they take forever to cast.

As for mages I find BLM to be fun but, I never was a fan of healing and don't really want to level WHM for a sub.

BLU seems like a tonne of fun. I see a lot of them around. Learning spells is damn painful however. Should I stick to it?

I'd love any replies and feedback from anyone. I don't have a current LS and am struggling to find English players. I'm from Australia so my main time is Japanese prime time. I did try Asura but, it was pretty packed and AH prices were huge as opposed to Odin.

Please feel free to hit me up in game! Monpipi and Torlin are my mains