Character
    Bilbo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 66

How is Bahamut?

Hello fellow Vana'Diel-ians,

I recently returned and was playing on the Odin world but, it was pretty quiet and most players seemed to be Japanese. I tried out Asura but, there is far too many players and wow, AH prices were huge as opposed to Odin.

My question is, how is Bahamut in relation to english speaking players? Is it perhaps better than Odin but, smaller than Asura? Are there many active linkshells?

Any help would be completely awesome!
    (0)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Bahamut you'll find is also more jp than NA/EU, however there is still an active NA/EU base on bahamut with a few shells going around, not many though. Its alot quieter over here with not really much of active yell chat, i'd still say its better than asura if your not looking for a server as jam packed as that. AH prices are decent, but again because of lower populated server, you won't find stuff in mass quantities as what you would asura. your looking at 400-600 people online during NA/EU times, maybe 1k+ during jp time
    (0)

Character
    Bilbo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 66
    Thanks for the reply mate, I greatly appreciate it. It sounds similar to Odin for sure. I may login and have a look. I'm in Australia so finding it real hard to find English speaking shells on my time specifically. I think in the games peak I only ever came across one other Aussie so, it doesn't phase me too much at all.

Thanks again mate!
    (0)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    i get you, i'm uk times so majority that are english online are mostly NA 5-8hrs behind me, and those that are on during EU times are minimal english speaking, its annoying when you feel like the odd one out XD
    (0)

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Bahamut is somewhat mild from my experience. Usually, people will wave, send a tell, etc; I do not think I have ever got a tell or wave since I started playing around June lol. Vastly different from other mmo I play like GW or BDO. It is like the JP ships in PSO2; as Afin stated, an odd man out feeling.

I play mmo solo for the most part, so I am fine with this. However, I acknowledge that there are those whom are more social, and want that type of interaction in an mmo.

On a brighter note, I actually completed the Purple and Brown belt quest in a day with zero competition...
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Shiva has a decent NA population. I've been there since the beginning, and while it's fairly quiet I see just as much english shouting as japanese, and the AH feels reasonable.

I'd strongly advise against Asura right now, that's basically where everybody who's anybody has piled on to and some content like Ambuscade in particular will have long wait times (Dunno how better this latest update has made it though).
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I was on Bahamut two years ago. I'd love to go back if there are more NA/EU players. Back in my day, we had some nice JP players who didn't mind to take their time to hang out with me (and my ex). Some spoke some English and some can't. Now with the trust system, all those good old days are long gone. More quieter than before and hard to find NA/EU players to do something together.

After I moved to Asura, things felt different. So many crazy players, I had to get used to it.

Now for you wondering why Matsui and Fujito decided to start the digest. This is what I was thinking.

This is me and my alt. SCH & RDM (White & Black).

ZABIE is the password for the factory in Chrono Trigger. No wonder why Matsui mentioned Chrono Trigger in the interview. To be honest, I didn't know ZABIE was a thing. Yes, I have played Chrono Trigger years ago and don't remember much. I'd appreciate if you could clarify it out for me.

source: https://gamerescape.com/2019/05/23/t...d-yoji-fujito/
    (0)