Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindaregion View Post
    Have you considered upgrading your graphics card or adding more RAM? I came back to the game three years ago and also didn't see much of a difference in graphics when I was playing on my PS2. I upgraded my RAM to the most that the OS (Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit) would recognize and upgraded my graphics card, and saw an improvement. The graphics card that I had gotten was a decent NVida card rated for PC gaming, which has its own onboard memory cache to help give sharper graphics.
    My comp is up to date.
    I have windonw 10 64bit
    16 GB ram
    ssd 250 GO
    hard drive 3 TO
    RX 580 4 GB
    The game looks kinda foggy compared to HD i can have with the one i cannot tell the name lol
    (0)

Character
    Julissa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Obviously, each to their own, and somewhat some experimentation, but these are my settings:

looks like "drawing precision" is the new name for background resolution. ramp it up to max beyond your monitor resolution and the game will look much sharper, bassically gives SSAA (super sample Anti aliasing)
    (0)

Character
    Asukoya
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by madmartin View Post
    looks like "drawing precision" is the new name for background resolution. ramp it up to max beyond your monitor resolution and the game will look much sharper, bassically gives SSAA (super sample Anti aliasing)
    Thanks a lot !!! now the game looks a lot better.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2